Matthew Newton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
WILD-child actor Matthew Newton has been raising eyebrows, even on the seedy streets of Kings Cross, with his renewed dedication to partying hard.

The talented Underbelly star, only recently semi-forgiven by the arts scene for his domestic-violence incident with former girlfriend Brooke Satchwell, has been living the high life again.

Gallery: Mathew Newton and Sydney's Underbelly

Since breaking up with actress Gracie Otto and moving from her family home, Newton has settled into a new Kings Cross pad and has been enjoying a flirtation with pretty young waitress Tamsyn Rosenberg.

Gallery: Underbelly starlet exposed

But it's his conduct at various watering holes that has everyone talking.

Last weekend, he was spotted at 6am at Lady Luxe, in the Cross, drinking alone and looking the worse for wear.

I just that David Gallop has suspended him from Underbelly for the next 4 weeks

Any cretin that beats up on women ought not to be given any publicity.  The bouncers should give him a taste of his own medicine.

If you knew that you were going to look like Bert in 10 years time you would get on the drink as well.

Yes, I wish Roberts had been let loose on him courtesy of the Satchwell clan.  If he broke Jack can you imagine what he'd do to this little weasel?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2