Matty Johns RE Sam Burgess

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Matty Johns stating Burgess is keen to come back to the NRL

Now as it's Matty Johns its obviously false, but just imagine

In my fantasy land, Foran re-signs, Elgey and James swap with DCE and Burgess signs in 2016

and then i wake up.........

That would be a better result than keeping DCE imo. It won't happen but it sure is nice to dream!

Lol like Todd Greenturd would let Manly sign him... They'd fall over themselves to give money to a club that would "benefit all of rugby league" ... Perhaps the Titans?

Surprised that Sam is considering a Benji jump back to NRL.:whew:

Sam should stick with Luke - the twins have each other :happy:

Keep Chez, the majority of the Players (Snake must be the last of the rabble) love him and he has another Premiership left in him :angel:

Wasn't Burgess released on the proviso that he couldn't play for anyone but Souffs if he returned to the NRL???

Whilst this is all rumours he wants to return, with DCE now out the door, Luke already at manly and Kelly a former souffs exec, its not unreasonable to suggest we would have a chance if he was to return.

Or even better; Big Sam wants back at Souths, and Glenn is released back to the Eagles.
Hahah - now that is an interesting scenario.

It would be intriguing to see how this played out should Sam want back in the NRL. I do recall that there was some form of agreement that he would come back to Souths if he wanted back in (whether official, or purely a verbal acknowledgement - not sure). Would they shed players and keep both? Would we go after Sam, or as you suggest, would we try and kiss and make up with Glenn?

Imagine the DT and SMH going into overdrive over that one.

and he will magically fit under salary cap at the faggitohs. I cant stand the rabbits more than any other club in the comp just a constant wankfest on every single game and that ****ty goanna crawl turns my stomach team full of woman bashers a grub coach who has one of the more punchable faces ive seen. end rant

stuff glenn at this stage of their careers s burgess > g stewart. Burgess would bring us the mongrel we need. If its a choice its a no brainer for me. Glenn has moved on best to let sleeping dogs lie.

I would go so far as to say even without compensation from the tits if burgess agreed to come here I would release cherry to allow us the cap space. I legitimately think he makes that much of a difference.

No Inglis will go to the Broncos who have unlimited cap and Burgess will go to the Bunnies who have unlimited cap

maybe he likes his older brother more than his younger brothers. Or maybe he will be disillusioned with the way souths treated him (his older brother I mean) @;)

also inglis is contracted for this year and next. And waynes love child boyd is at fullback. I could see burgess coming back very soon if he doesn't make the English team or start going better

also inglis is contracted for this year and next. And waynes love child boyd is at fullback. I could see burgess coming back very soon if he doesn't make the English team or start going better

Have you learned nothing about contracts? The last years of one mean nothing so long as you can sook loud enough...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6