Matty Johns: Turbo boys are the future of Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So glad these two are Manly boys and hopefully then remain that eay for the next 12 years

They will be playing together for Australia in the not too distant future

That story gave me goose bumps. So exciting to know these guys are our future. Hopefully they are with us till they retire, they are special talent

The gist of the article is great. Would have been nice if it was written by someone who could string a sentence together.

Nice bit about Jake Uber....

Lol.
Where have these fools who write these articles been for the last 2 years.

Worse than a bad dad joke.
Now now let's not be giving dad jokes a bad name!

On topic..

In all honesty I believe we are witnessing the beginning of a new era at Manly. The Turbo dynasty. I've always been loathe to give too big a wrap to young ones coming through, preferring to keep my cards a little close to my chest..

These kids? Best I've seen in years. Will represent Manly, NSW and Australia. And the rep duties won't be far away either methinks.

Impressive doesn't cut it. Neither of them "talk the talk", but I'll be damned if they don't "walk the walk" like none I've seen in years.

Sit back, relax, buckle in, grab a cold beer and hang on to your hats: this is gunna be AWESOME!

NRL.com which is obviously the official site, had an article about Jake and stated that he was 23 years old?! He is 21.

They'd dismiss the question, and it's an unfair expectation to put on them, but:

Are there two better role models in the game?

It gets better...
If Manly make the 8 & rip in we have to call another successful season.
Truth is, the emergence of these 2 champions has already made it a memorable 2015 imo
But wait...theres more...brother Ben who will make it 3 Manly Turbo bros in 5 years time representing the Seaeagles!!

Whilst its good to be hopeful, lets not put Too Much pressure on the Turbos. We dont want the weight of expectation drowning them ~ they still need need the space and time to develop

Whilst its good to be hopeful, lets not put Too Much pressure on the Turbos. We dont want the weight of expectation drowning them ~ they still need need the space and time to develop
Which I guess is why Tooves has been a little more careful with their grading into the NRL. Perhaps he's learnt from the way Des managed Hoppa Jnr, to not rush them in and ensure that any permanent spot isn't to the detriment of their development.

Now now let's not be giving dad jokes a bad name!

On topic..

In all honesty I believe we are witnessing the beginning of a new era at Manly. The Turbo dynasty. I've always been loathe to give too big a wrap to young ones coming through, preferring to keep my cards a little close to my chest..

These kids? Best I've seen in years. Will represent Manly, NSW and Australia. And the rep duties won't be far away either methinks.

Impressive doesn't cut it. Neither of them "talk the talk", but I'll be damned if they don't "walk the walk" like none I've seen in years.

Sit back, relax, buckle in, grab a cold beer and hang on to your hats: this is gunna be AWESOME!
Good thing we got rid of gift so we could keep these two and Gutherson then?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6