matty, what have they done to you

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've never seen him look more uncomfortable. $249 must be the prize for having the guts to put that thing on - not the cost of purchase.

That is horrendously awesome!
A must purchase for all male Silvertails.:D

Oh dear, you got me good........! I thought this thread was going to be very sad.....!

Instead it is just scary........! it looks like a fruit salad threw up on poor Matty..!

:eek:

Would love to see the Hill at Brookie decked out in that for one of the home games. Maybe Mattie's last one when it comes? :)

He used to model the bright pink suits lowes sell. If their sponsoring Matt involves him wearing lairy suits then that's fine by me

blech!

But he has a bit t go to catch up with Don Cherry; ex hockey player, coach and now broadcaster...

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...2&ved=0CBsQsARqFQoTCJOpmtP708gCFdQ0iAodopgBug

doncherryhnic20120114.jpg

tumblr_inline_mzpugme93f1r91wdr.jpg

etc etc etc

^ I swear I saw Don Cherry on Canadian TV during the Stanley Cup playoffs a few years back banging on about how he and a bunch of other players used to use amphetamines to get them "up" for games. Couldn't believe it. Of course, I was on amphetamines myself at the time, so…

^ I swear I saw Don Cherry on Canadian TV during the Stanley Cup playoffs a few years back banging on about how he and a bunch of other players used to use amphetamines to get them "up" for games. Couldn't believe it. Of course, I was on amphetamines myself at the time, so…

You saw correctly.

It was during some overtime match in the playoffs in...2013. Party on!

^ Glad to know I didn't hallucinate that. I couldn't quite believe it at the time. The other commentators looked completely baffled, too.

^ Glad to know I didn't hallucinate that. I couldn't quite believe it at the time. The other commentators looked completely baffled, too.

lol.

The other commentator, Ron Mclean, often looks like that when Don Cherry goes on his "old man rants."

tumblr_inline_nv5csxI5js1s0uec6_500.jpg

8pCR6Qtl.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8