Max Delmege

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Gotta love Max. From his FB:

Thanks to that ill informed sarcastic envious so called sports journalist here we go again, right on cue at the start of our beloved footy season. There is a lot of nasty rumblings happening internally BUT let us stay positive and back our mighty sea eagles all the way to another record breaking premiership..

Unlike · · Share

Gotta love Max. From his FB:

Thanks to that ill informed sarcastic envious so called sports journalist here we go again, right on cue at the start of our beloved footy season. There is a lot of nasty rumblings happening internally BUT let us stay positive and back our mighty sea eagles all the way to another record breaking premiership..

Unlike · · Share
I hope he is right

That is great given that Max himself is party to a whole lot of FACEBOOK threads last night all related to him being insulted as he wasn't given a free ticket (as in the past) to the Melbourne game this weekend. (It is a cheap free-kick to launch an Anti-Penn and Zorba Vendetta - though who knows whether they had anything to do with such a decision.)

Instead of pursuing the matter behind closed doors, it is all up in public for the world to see. Every moron supporter (and we have a fair share) has had their say and now there are petitions up for Max to be given his free ticket. The undermining of the club management is rife.

For someone who supposedly loves the club, it is pretty poor form. His girlfriend is right in the middle of it all, adding petrol to the flames. Surely there are better ways to go about it.

It is akin to the 'Campaign to Storm Brookvale' when Michael Monaghan was unwanted. Funnily enough, Max was involved then too. Some of the morons on Facebook are classics - it is as if the club has to sent them a personal email every time a media rumour is started. As for Max, he did a lot for the club but the hubris that is there on pages tells an interesting story.

I thought we already had a thread on this ? Oh well, we can never have too many negative threads at the moment it seems.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8