Max Krilich speaks out about dying on the operating table this year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"The veteran footballer who was known as one of the toughest athletes to pull on the red a green jersey..."

Who writes these articles??

I read that also
The incident happened in May so dont know why it was only published today in the Telegraph but because it was a subscriber article i got the story from the daily mail instead
Anyway hope Max gets it all sorted

Any mention of his 13 year first grade career at Manly.....? And that picture with Mario, please how nauseating, hope Max did not catch anything from that grub.

Unbelievable really, yet again we have an article devoid of many facts. And I seriously think my 7 year old nephew could have written something better.

Anyway, amazing he got through what he did. And I wish our Max a true Manly legend all the best with his operation and hope he has a successful recovery.

"The veteran footballer who was known as one of the toughest athletes to pull on the red a green jersey..."

Who writes these articles??
It appears that they have fixed the article now. It now reads:

"The veteran footballer, who was known as one of the toughest athletes to pull on the green and gold jersey, will have to await his blood results before he can go back for his knee operation."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6