Maybe Max was right about Des's KPI's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
Gee, lack of effort past 2 matches when needed win, I have never bagged Des but real lack of understanding in our team. I think even the commentator mentioned we didn't seem to know what we were doing.  :mad: :-[

I think going from 40-0 grand final winners to 10-10 the following year, it is only fair for a few questions to be asked of everyone involved at the club, coach included

Darren link said:
I'll bet you a million dollars lol that the same 17 gets picked again lol  :eek: :-[

I'll take that bet. Des will surely run out of patience with one of the Williams and put Farrer on the wing.

Sorry to tell you Cletus, you'd lose the bet.  Getting out of the team is very very difficult.  You have to be injured to do it.  Reminds me of the Aussie cricket team a few years ago. 

Did anyone see his pre-game interview when he said "we won't lose"?  I started to worry then.

We lost it all over the park.  I just hate losing to Souths and I must admit they blitzed us in playing and tactically.  I didn't see any plan out there for us  whereas they stuck it to our wingers all night.  Does this mean that JT has a better tactical brain than our DH? 

Still DSM5, it doesn't take a nuclear rocket surgeon to work out why we are leaking so many tries on our wings. The Williams are a liability, Farrer isn't and Des will punt one of them. My money is on Tony because he hasn't been in the team for as long as Dave and is probably slated for a second row spot next year.

Ps. can you spot me a million till next week?

DSM5 link said:
We lost it all over the park.  I just hate losing to Souths and I must admit they blitzed us in playing and tactically.  I didn't see any plan out there for us  whereas they stuck it to our wingers all night.  Does this mean that JT has a better tactical brain than our DH? 

I haven't seen to many tactics from us at all this year, and last year one of the main tactics was get the ball to BS - I think maybe someone’s to caught up in percentages, Stats, GPS data and sports science and not focusing enough on backline movements and set plays and natural footballing ability.

I think some of these guys keep there positions based on fitness levels, how they perform as trainers and the effort not necessarily the performance they put in when playing - yet I still think a team of footballers will beat a team of athletes just about every day of the week, obviously you need fitness but we lack skill.

What about Dave's howler on the drop-out? And Big T is scoring tries remember.  Mate, Des just doesn't drop players.  It seems you either have to be suspended or injured to not get a gurnsey.  Tonight, penalties and mistakes cost us that game.  Maybe Des should add up the count for each player and drop the guy with the most, but he won't.  And missing-something, has it occurred to players that Brett isn't on the park?  Does Robbo look that similiar that the same plays are put on for him to assume the role?  Tonights effort was just bad, as was last Mondays.  Surely Foran must assume some responsibility for the mess, after all, he wasn't there.           

DSM5 link said:
What about Dave's howler on the drop-out? And Big T is scoring tries remember.  Mate, Des just doesn't drop players.  It seems you either have to be suspended or injured to not get a gurnsey.  Tonight, penalties and mistakes cost us that game.  Maybe Des should add up the count for each player and drop the guy with the most, but he won't.  And missing-something, has it occurred to players that Brett isn't on the park?  Does Robbo look that similiar that the same plays are put on for him to assume the role?  Tonights effort was just bad, as was last Mondays.  Surely Foran must assume some responsibility for the mess, after all, he wasn't there.           

I think the difference is that we have options with the wing. Unlike, say, halfback where everyone wants a certain player dropped from time to time. Or the fowards where we don't seem to have many backups that can tackle. Maybe Des won't drop one of the Williams, but it's obvious to everyone including the opposition that our wingers are a problem.

DSM5 link said:
And missing-something, has it occurred to players that Brett isn't on the park?  Does Robbo look that similiar that the same plays are put on for him to assume the role?  Tonights effort was just bad, as was last Mondays.  Surely Foran must assume some responsibility for the mess, after all, he wasn't there.            

Yep the dominate in the forwards, make less errors and give the ball to Brett game plan doesn't work so well when you take out Brett, don't go forward, give away stupid penalties, don't get repeat possession and build pressure and you have a poor kicking game.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8