• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm sorry, but is it just me who thought he kept on running/pushing forward after he was tackled by DCE? ON WHAT PLANET WAS THAT LEGAL??!!

You are clutching at straws. There was so much wrong with that performance - but it was a try. This isn't the Manly team I've watched over the past decade. The spirit is missing.

It was OK. Arm carrying the ball didn't touch the ground.
That isn't the only thing that makes you held. It is either when your momentum is stopped or your ball carrying arm touches the ground. He was stopped for so long he could have boiled the jug and had a cuppa. But it doesn't matter our reserve graders are ****. We havent been rubbish in NSW cup for so long because these blokes are good.

That isn't the only thing that makes you held. It is either when your momentum is stopped or your ball carrying arm touches the ground. He was stopped for so long he could have boiled the jug and had a cuppa. But it doesn't matter our reserve graders are ****. We havent been rubbish in NSW cup for so long because these blokes are good.

I know what your saying, but I don't think his momentum was stopped. Maybe if DCE had held him up for another second or 2 than perhaps, but IMO he was entitled to keep trying.

I thought it was definitely a no try although I'm sure the Bulldogs would have scored legitimately off the very next play anyway.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6