McCallum and Choc,Matai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
McCallum made special mention of these two players for stopping the fight from escalating.Both these players need a big wrap this year for their discipline,particularly Steve.Can you imagine if those two had lost the plot on top of Glens brain explosion.The suspensions would have been carreer ending.

Des and Bozo's little chat with choc has obviously struck the right note and his form has been real good knowing his chances have run out.His mistake rate is much lowere as well.To be honest with GS out till GF,only Choc at his very best will get us through the first two finals.The rest of our forwards are honest toilers,choc is the only one with X FACTOR now that Glen has gone.

I'm not really sure he should be singling those 2 out tbh but good to hear I suppose. I heard an interview earlier on in the year where a judiciary member admitted that when watching a Manly game they give special attention to watching every move these 2 make

I was referring to toiling " forwards",not backs.

Add to that fact that choc is an experienced guy who has excelled in huge gamest at origin level and GF's.

TREX has yet to face the pressure of big match finals other than last years flogging by goons which is no guide and to pin your hopes on him is being very hopeful IMO.He also plays for 30 minutes a match.Glen and Choc are 80 minute players with huge engines.

We have plenty of x factor out wide but to quote the old cliche big games are won in the pigs.Choc is the man for 2011 if we are to get to GF.

for mine, Choc has been solid but not exceptional the past 6 weeks. Now's to time to explode for Choco and step it up a gear.

The best thing is, in top gear he is unbeatable.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4