Melbourne forwards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
They were quite impressive.

The biggest threat to us lies with Hoffman, who was outstanding, and Newton (well done to you total losers Newcastle) along with the returning Cross and Crocker who both are a handful and tough. Jeremy Smith to be exonerated because it is the GF.

One saving grace for us is that Billy is hobbling and we have found our own version of Matai in Anthony Quinn, who couldn't read a book let alone a backline decoy. Steve Turner seems flush with confidence also :lol:

My tip -our forwards to crush the enthusiasm out of them. Go Manly!!!

Hoffman is a favourite play of theirs, bit like us with Choc.

We just need to watch the Roosters performance against them and follow their lead. Enthusiastic defence and get off our line quick and pressure Cronk. We can match them in the forwards no problems. They will also have in the back of their mind that we beat them earlier this year so they know they are vulnerable.

I thought Inglis was pretty quiet today. Slater finished the game so you'd think he will be ok for next week.

I always really rated Newton's attach when he was at Newcastle, but his defence can be terrible at times, I have seen him miss some shockers.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2