Melbourne & other teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was ironic that the week George announces hes playing for the news limited drizzle, Richie breaks his neck against the vermin.

George has to pull his finger out now, at Manly he was in a comfort zone. We will miss him but we have some kids who deserve a chance.

Ralphie said:
They are filthy cheating scum who don't play in the spirit of the game. Beaver could go and play for them and I would still despise them with every fibre of my being.

Until the dweeby three and King Scum bellamy are gone nothing will change for me no matter who plays for the vile disgrace they are.
Ralphie, that was good.

I'm really disappointed to say this, but George Rose may be one (of very few) who leaves Manly and becomes a better player. I'm disappointed because he was always a talent (great skills for a big guy), and it always took 3 and 4 defenders to bring him down, but he never seemed to knuckle down at Manly and do the work that was necessary (especially for Tooves).

I know that does happen when people go to another club, they have to impress new people and can't afford to stuff around.

So good luck Georgey, I just wish you had've shown that desire to get that bit fitter with us.

On another but similar subject I was watching the 2011 'Road to Victory' yesterday. Highlights of all the games leading up to and including the Grand Final.

T Rex seemed to be a pretty good player back then. He gave a few "don't argues" and barged over for a few tries during the year.

Hoppa junior had a great season and even though he will be playing for the P/matta eels I hope he has a good season and plays well, obviously however, never against Manly.

I thought to myself - how times have changed.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6