Melbourne Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
1. Billy Slater
2. Matt Geyer
3. Steve Bell
4. Matt King
5. Jake Webster
6. Scott Hill
7. Matt Orford
8. Robbie Kearns (c)
9. Cameron Smith
10. Brett White
11. David Kidwell
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Dallas Johnson.

Interchange: 14. Antonio Kaufusi, 15. Glen Turner, 16. Cooper Cronk, 17. Jamie McDonald, 18. Ian Donnely, 19. Nathan Friend.

Let's hope Minogue gets a hold of that cat Donnelly and gives him a touch up. !BDH! !BDH! !BDH!

10. Brett White
11. David Kidwell
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Dallas Johnson.

- sarcasm added for the benefit of some.

<*sarcasm>
Is that one of the cattiest sounding forward packs you have seen?

Kidwell is the only decent one. Our forwards should have it all over them.
<*/sarcasm>

Slater matching up against Stewart will be good though.

<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Wed Mar 23 2005, 08:53AM ]</span>
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Wed Mar 23 2005, 08:54AM ]</span>

Ok Daniel you obviously haven't seen the Storm play before. Johnson and Hoffman are both excellent players.

I have seen them play but up against Kennedy, Menzies. i would much prefer their experience.

Just because the storm wracked up a big score against 2 very very very poor teams doesnt mean they are going to do this to us.

As long as Hill and Kennedy arent out then it should be fine

Yeah I rate Johnson. Hoffman is reasonable too - though a contender for "ugliest man in the NRL" now that it looks as though Hoppa is on the way out.

I remember when manly use to be the ugliest team

Manly must dominate the forward exchanges as our backs are going to lack some stability. However we now need to prepare for life Post Hoppa. With Alberts, Mullane, Hicks to come back in the inside backs it gives us some options.

Bill Hamilton, John O'neill, Fred Jones, Zorba, Mal Reilly,

The 73 team wasn't full of Makeover Magic maybes????

Carson Zaphod might have cleaned them up though!~!!!! :lol: :lol:

I am a big fan of Matt King, would love him in a Manly jumper.

Hoffman also looks good for a young bloke.

i am ashamed that someone on this sight had the hide to say melbournes pack was catty,i believe they are two of the best young forwards in the game,hit hard and very mobile,i would be happy to compare them to young gartners kosefs beavers etc.please gentlemen someone remove that statement quickly.

no it stays. I stand by it, perhaps try reading it with a different tone, you might get it then......

!doh:

Add

<*sarcasm> to the start of it and end it with <*/sarcasm>

sorry geek joke but you get what I mean.

<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Wed Mar 23 2005, 08:53AM ]</span>

johnson and hoffman are two of the best young forwards in the comp..kidwell is an international.orford and hill are easily the best halves in the comp.if nsw picked a side on form over trials and first 2 games orford should be half-he destroyed the broncos up here.pace to burn out wide.their problem may be forward depth over a long year although robinson is due back soon.we must belt them up front big time to win this one.no way can we hold their backs if orford is given room.having said that i think we can rough up their pack and sneak in if things go our way.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6