Melbourne Travelling Support

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hay everyone....im a long time follower of this forum, just not very many posts :( But Im making the trip down to melbourne with two mates for the game, just wondering if there is going to be a pre-game venue for drinks etc? And is everyone going to be sitting in the away supporter bays?

Def dont want to be sitting with any melbs fans!

Cheers guys!

Ben!

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=19997

See here details re Friday - you'll need to book function/match tix for the away bay by 9.00pm

Pre game will likely be Elephant and wheelbarrow on Exhibition St

Just for interest sake, I have taken over 120 calls today for the Supportahs Package (calls does not mean 120 bookings by the way).

By far and away the most calls we have ever taken for any package HUGE interest.

I am on mobile 0438465686 if anyone on the Silvertails is keen to go!!

Sorry Matta's NO free sandwiches on my trip

Clon and I will slot in for the game/function package.  Thanks for organising as in the past we have been just about the only manly fans in the ground. 

Do you need the crusts cut off your sangers? ;)

Gronk, didn't meet you last time but met Clon, I assume you have slotted into the function/seat package at www.mwse.com.au ???

If not need to do so first thing Monday, there's a brief extension for a few hours in the morning, so NOT closing at 9.00pm tonight as we all thought.

Hi guys-got our tickets in aisle 36, so should be amongst the majority of the travelling group! really looking forward to a great night. Are people still heading to the elephant n wheelbarrow? if so, what time??? Be good to meet and have a chat to some fellow supporters!

Newcastle_Eagle link said:
Hi guys-got our tickets in aisle 36, so should be amongst the majority of the travelling group! really looking forward to a great night. Are people still heading to the elephant n wheelbarrow? if so, what time??? Be good to meet and have a chat to some fellow supporters!

G'day mate,
Pre- game drinks will be at the Rydges Hotel bar (corner Exhibition/Bourke St) from around 5.00 - There is an after match function at the same place and there will be around 90 of us.

See my other post MANLY WARRINGAHS TRAVELLING SUPPORTAHS - MELBOURNE for all the details.

There is now a fair few of us heading over to Lygon Street for a pizza lunch and a few beers and meeting in the reception of Rydges around 12.30/1.00ísh so happy for you to join us (PM me your details and I'll send you my mobile number?)

I know others that are travelling down from Newcastle so you may see some maroon and white on your flight... We're meeting Deb and Russ at Tullamarine to get the Jetbus to the hotel and their flight gets in from Newcastle around 10.25 so if that's your flight look out for them and say G'day they're are a top couple.

Newcastle Eagle....just so you know for any future trips how about adding yourself to my e-mail data base, cost is free, no obligation BUT you will at least know what's happening in 2010 and beyond

[email protected]

AND if you want to know what happens on our trips suggest you view the videos at www.mwse.com.au

I can assure you "dissapointment" is NOT what you'll get!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Gronk, didn't meet you last time but met Clon, I assume you have slotted into the function/seat package at www.mwse.com.au ???

If not need to do so first thing Monday, there's a brief extension for a few hours in the morning, so NOT closing at 9.00pm tonight as we all thought.

Yes mate i was O/S for the last game but am back now.  Followed your links to mwse last sunday and bought up the ticket/function package for the four of us mexicans. 

The club was good enough to ring me on Monday and ask if they could drop off the tickets, maybe the 3 at the start of my postcode wasn't a big enough hint it might be a bit of a drive for them. 

They have kindly offered to leave everything at the box office so it should be sweet. 

Yes mate and sadly I'll be the one missing this game so it will have to be next time we are down!!

Hope you guys have a great night, say hi to Mr and Mrs Clon for me...nice people and am sure you guys are as well, maybe next time!!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6