Members Appreciation Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevie

Reserve Grader
Anyone else go to this today at Rat Park ? , was pretty good day No Marty Taupau (all stars duty) or DCE sick apparently (word around the ground) , guys were all great, especially with the kids , funny overheard Zorba telling Trent Barrett how much potential Rat Park has even took him for a tour ....seriously you would need to spend 50 million to get this place up to scratch , and dont get me started on the parking ...

Poor Chez, the headlines from Penn putting the whole footy department restructure on his shoulders, must be embarrassing :cool:

Rat Park is still Warringah Council owned and surrounded by even more expensive real estate than Brookie @:cool:

Looked like a great day for the kiddies.
Lets hope Marty comes through tonight's game in one piece :praying:
IMG_20160213_162636.jpg

Yes @Stevie I was there and thoroughly enjoyed it. Loved being able to chat with and get photos of many players incl. Snake, Skivvi, Myles, Leary, etc and meeting the Turbos was such a pleasure.
DCE was conspicuous by his absence - the media manager told me he was sick and when questioned, said he'll be ok for next week.
There was plenty of parking and I didn't think it was any worse than at Brookie. Imo I still think Rat Park's a viable alternative to Brookie - should the need arise. There's certainly plenty of room and potential to develop it into a proper stadium.
Anyway, a great day was had by all at Rat Park!

Last edited:
Rat Park is Warringah Rats Rugby team's home ground but its owned by Pittwater Council, not Warringah.

Agree, we hope Marty gets through tonight's game injury-free!
It reminds me of Brookie back in the 70's :)
Has no Corporate facilities, and as the Leagues Club has been sold off, where would these money men be entertained :rolleyes:

Had fun. Mrs wouldn't let me have a go at the passing thing coz the kids had had enough and wanted to go.

Hope you signed your kids up too
Oh they have been members for a few years now! We were at most games last year even at Canberra where we stayed at the same hotel as the players and sat metres away from them at breakfast. Can't wait for the season to start

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4