Members Kit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They finally got the sticker right. Not so sure about the grey and maroon hat, but very happy with the pack none the less.

I kinda like the grey on my cap. I just wish we could have the round sea eagles badge at the front, rather than the italics "Sea Eagles". But in my view it looks a lot better than the 2014 cap. Plus it seems to fit better on my fat head.

bones said:
They finally got the sticker right. Not so sure about the grey and maroon hat.

I like the hat......a lot. The sticker is good too, far better than the white one was.

What use are the stickers?
It's just an advertisment for some lowlife vermin, worm or mutt supporter to slash your tyres or smash your windows. And that's if you stay on the beaches. You'll get carjacked if you're anywhere else.

I wouldn't give the filthy arses an opportunity.

Duff said:
What use are the stickers?
It's just an advertisment for some lowlife vermin, worm or mutt supporter to slash your tyres or smash your windows. And that's if you stay on the beaches. You'll get carjacked if you're anywhere else.

I wouldn't give the filthy arses an opportunity.

you must live in a nice suburb duff

Was in Brookvale, now Dee Why.
But they're here. You see the rabbitohs stickers in the street. They think it's funny that they can park in my street without getting what they would do to me if I advertised the fact that I was a Manly fan.
It's a neon sign saying "vandalise me", the cops won't care.

I liked last years cap better to be honest. This years sticker is an improvement though.

Duff said:
But they're here. You see the rabbitohs stickers in the street. They think it's funny that they can park in my street without getting what they would do to me if I advertised the fact that I was a Manly fan.

Never happened to me in the 6 years that I've had a MW membership sticker on my car :)

Do you have a provocative number plate Duff??e.g. 2HOT4U I saw that on a Porsche... no surprise someone had keyed it.

Duff said:

I live in Beacon Hill @"duff". I see more Bunnies stickers than Manly ones.

My car has never been a target though. Lol, it rarely leaves the beaches though.

wombatgc said:
Mals said:

Now THATS a sticker.:)

I don't like the eagle on the sticker. With it's wings bent up that much, it reminds me too much of this horrible thing:

nrl%202001%20-%200128_sml.jpg

I would have been more happy with the sticker if it were more simpler or nostalgic like one of these two choices:

150px-Manly_1950.jpg

Manly-Warringah_logo_of_the_1970s.jpg

dowdz said:
Duff said:

My car has never been a target though. Lol, it rarely leaves the beaches though.

It's sickening the amount of bunnies paraphenalia you see around the beaches these days. There's your reason for the increase in violent crime in the area.

Duff said:
dowdz said:
Duff said:

It's sickening the amount of bunnies paraphenalia you see around the beaches these days. There's your reason for the increase in violent crime in the area.
A lot of these Bunnies' supporters got lucky due to the inner city property boom, they managed to sell their inner city homes for a huge profit and then buy in the outer suburbs, which didn't appreciate as much as the inner Sydney areas.
Of course, this all depends as to whether they owned a home in the first place, I won't say anymore.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4