Members Only Online Chat TODAY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyforever08

Reserve Grader
Members only online chat with two Sea Eagles

Tony Williams and Michael Robertson will feature in a members only online chat this coming Monday to answer YOUR questions, as well as 30% off store wide the WHOLE day long!

Log onto the Sea Eagles website from 4-5pm this Monday 22nd November for your chance to grill Robbo and 'T-Rex'.

To be held at the Factory Outlet in Brookvale, it will also give members and fans the chance to see the two Sea Eagles personally.

In celebration of the visit, the staff at the Factory Outlet have 30% off all merchandise store wide the whole of Monday! So grab yourself a great deal and come to the store where you can also meet Tony and Michael.

This includes already discounted items and is not available in conjunction with any other offer. Members discount not valid on this day.

Remember this is a members only event, and it's not too late to sign up! Get your 2011 membership now!

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=32071&title=members-only-online-chat-with-two-sea-eagles

good chance to hear how the boys are going in pre-season :)

Copa Eagle link said:
would anyone be willing to ask trex if he will be pushed to the forwards next year ?
Tony - don't know if I'll be in the forwards yet, we'll have to see where Des wants me when next year rolls around

funny i am not a member but am watching the chat...must be if you want ask a question

FYI the club should not link via website.....anyone could access it

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=live-chat

[Comment From Mark] 4:32
Tony- what are you going to play when the wolfman is wing

Tony - I'll be in reserve grade. Or maybe I'll grow a beard and be the wolfman!?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2