Membership Question

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Hey guys, im wondering if anyone is having a similar issue as myself? For some reason, it won't let me renew my season ticket / membership online.

For that reason, I sent an email to the membership team, and they didn't bother replying, so I emailed another two times (including card details and everything). Again, 0 replies.

I attempted to phone a few times, but it always through to voicemail. I left a voicemail, but received 0 replies once again.

Is this the hardest club to be a season ticket holder of? What can I do to renew my membership?

Yep, had the same issues. I couldn't renew online, so sent an email asking for help but have heard nothing back.

I imagine the front office was shut down during Christmas and new years. I'm sure they'll be back on deck today.

The online page to renew memberships/sign up new people is one of the most frustrating and outdated I have experienced when doing things online. So frustrating!

The office has been closed since before christmas and opens again today.

Easiest option to renew is simply to call the membership guys as they are great to deal with.

Ryan said:
Hey guys, im wondering if anyone is having a similar issue as myself? For some reason, it won't let me renew my season ticket / membership online.

For that reason, I sent an email to the membership team, and they didn't bother replying, so I emailed another two times (including card details and everything). Again, 0 replies.

I attempted to phone a few times, but it always through to voicemail. I left a voicemail, but received 0 replies once again.

Is this the hardest club to be a season ticket holder of? What can I do to renew my membership?

I had the same problem with the online membership and phoned and was told that "membership" would return my call. This was in November and still no call.

tookey said:

Easiest option to renew is simply to call the membership guys as they are great to deal with.

When I have a problem with service from an organisation I always make sure I contact them between 24/12 and 4/1, taking careful note to try and include weekends and public holidays in the batch of days that I attempt to make contact.

I agree with Tookey, get on the phone renew and provide feedback on the website issue or email the club direct with the feedback.

Shoe1 said:
tookey said:

When I have a problem with service from an organisation I always make sure I contact them between 24/12 and 4/1, taking careful note to try and include weekends and public holidays in the batch of days that I attempt to make contact.

Hahaha! Always working undercover and hitting them when they least expect it. Nice!

Ryan said:

Hi Ryan,

The office has been closed for Christmas break from December 19th until today.

We are currently going through our membership inbox and you will receive a reply today.

In regards to the membership website, we have had a lot of issues with this and unfortunately it is somewhat out of our hands as this is an NRL/Ticketek run website that the majority of the clubs use.

We are aware of the issue's this site has and we are working with the NRL and Ticketek to try and resolve them and make it more user friendly.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact the Membership Team, we are open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.

kind regards,

Michael

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4