Membership record smashed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Membership record smashed

From seaeagles.com.au

The Sea Eagles are proud to announce that we have already, just three weeks into the new season, broken our all-time Membership record, set last y
Brett+Stewart+D98B2ae7yiVm1.jpg
ear.

At this point last season, we were sitting on 8,800 Members. Today we surpassed the club’s all-time record of 11,023, and it’s set to increase as we move deeper into the competition.

With nine home games still remaining, we urge you to become a Member of this great club and get behind the boys in their quest for NRL glory.

We're extremely grateful for this support, which directly benefits the team by allowing the club to invest into new training equipment and facilities.

The Sea Eagles would like to thank everyone who have made us Stronger Together and become a Member in 2014.

It is not too late to sign up and receive a range of exclusive Membership benefits.

All membership packages include a 2014 Members cap, card, keyring, lanyard, 10% of all merchandise purchases and much more!

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/03/25/membership_record_smashed_.html

I would just like to say that I contributed to that record..
Now all you other slackers hurry up & sign up so you too can be a part of history. :p

With the “White Wings 3 Game General Admission Membership” prices are Adult $70, Concession $50 & Family $170.

You get to attend any 3 games at Brookie or Gosford plus get the membership pack & all the membership benefits.

So if the Member cap is worth $25, for an Adult you are paying $45 to attend 3 games ($15 each game) instead of paying $32 at the gate for General Admission on game day.

Should be selling more of these packages ….. or advertising this ....

White Wings 3 Game General Admission Membership

• General Admission access to any three (3) Sea Eagles home games including Brookvale Oval and alternate venues!
• Exclusive 2014 Member Cap
• 2014 Membership Card
• 2014 Keyring
• 2014 Bumper Sticker
• 2014 Lanyard
• Regular exclusive Members ‘The Inside Swoop’ e-Newsletter

• NEW Members-Only Season Preview Magazine^
• 10% discount on all Sea Eagles Merchandise
• 10% discount on Sea Eagles home game tickets for family and friends
• Priority purchase period for all major Rugby League fixtures including SOO and Grand Final

They should sell thousands of these packages, even for an occasional user that goes maybe twice a year its a bargain, worth it to get the Members hat alone and show that you are a part of the "stronger together" team

Should have some big signs up outside the ground advertising these as they go in, too late for that particular day BUT still might get a lot of takers.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Should have some big signs up outside the ground advertising these as they go in, too late for that particular day BUT still might get a lot of takers.

Great idea Mark.

Why is it too late for that day?
Can we not have members packages ready to go at the gate?
Bags with members cap etc pass to the game etc, etc etc.
They'd sell like hot cakes at the gate.
$70 + members cap + entry to game to two more games vs $32 for one game.
It's a no brainer IMO.

If your not a Manly Sea Eagles member why? Why not?
If you want your team to be here tomorrow sign up.

No where's my membership discount? :angel:

Myself and 2 kids (one who was going to be a Rooster but I brainwashed....yes!!! I ask her who she supports 'Jamie Lyon', good enough sweetie!) signed up.

This is great stuff. With lots of talk about Sydney saturation we need to show the NRL how strong the Sea Eagles are.

Would be great if we could hit 14,000 members by seasons end. Well done everyone who's signed up. Would this include those people who signed up for Beavers $30 deal?

Clint said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Great idea Mark.

Why is it too late for that day?
Can we not have members packages ready to go at the gate?
Bags with members cap etc pass to the game etc, etc etc.
They'd sell like hot cakes at the gate.
$70 + members cap + entry to game to two more games vs $32 for one game.
It's a no brainer IMO.

The Free game day magazine “The Swoop” at Brookie home games (game against Parra) did have a ad on the “White Wings 3 Game General Admission Membership”, so I hope many read the value, but I reckon a lot don’t know it includes the Membership Cap.

If you could sell packages outside on the day you could get an extra 200 members per game taking it up you would hope if the Clun was organised for that.

Eagles Nest 08 said:

White Wings 3 Game General Admission Membership

• General Admission access to any three (3) Sea Eagles home games including Brookvale Oval and alternate venues!
• Exclusive 2014 Member Cap
• 2014 Membership Card
• 2014 Keyring
• 2014 Bumper Sticker
• 2014 Lanyard
• Regular exclusive Members ‘The Inside Swoop’ e-Newsletter

• NEW Members-Only Season Preview Magazine^
• 10% discount on all Sea Eagles Merchandise
• 10% discount on Sea Eagles home game tickets for family and friends
• Priority purchase period for all major Rugby League fixtures including SOO and Grand Final

BTW - How regular is "The Inside Swoop" ?

Haven't seen one yet.

Renewed my membership in early Feb and am still waiting for the pack. Hope it turns up before the season ends.

Why is there a picture of Billy Slater with the membership news item on this site ?

Sorry still trying to master this submit article thingy, the pic was automatically generated, I'll try to remove it
(reminding people of the fact some clubs have players like Slater really encourages them to join Manly ;)

Better now? :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8