Membership Website Shop Discount Problem

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So I renewed my membership the other day, then went to the club website to get some gear and cash in my discount but no luck. No 10% discount showing?

Is anyone else having this problem, or am I just a total fool?

Cheers.

We do not run the MWSE website here, use the club email contact - you registration is probably not linked to your login.

Pat, it's been like that for a while. There's a few things not working

As Fluffy said, contact the club

Yea, I am getting the same problem.
I'll contact them directly and ensure I get the discount for my next purchases..
The MWSE 1947 Vintage Polo - Charcoal looks real good, as does
The Vintage Navy Cap.
Yea!

ssar link said:
Yea, I am getting the same problem.
I'll contact them directly

A MWSE Membership Consultant replied to my email today and clarified what appears to have happened with my membership, and it looks like it is mostly all sorted fine.
Cool, prompt and informative information too :)

Re: 10% Members MWSE products discount: "Members do receive a 10% discount on merchandise. At the moment this is not available on the website however we are working on fixing this problem. The reason for this is that we have changed our database during the off season and it is not connected to the main website yet. To receive the membership discount you can call the shop and place the order over the phone. Their number is 9939 3889."

Cheers,

Go Manly!

manlyscarf.jpg

Dan could probably fix this problem in one day, or a lot less. You folks know I am a huge supporter, but after years of excuses and let downs you would think that fixing their shop would be a high priority.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4