Memberships - too long to arrive

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

firechild

Reserve Grader
I ordered my memberships for myself and my son over 2 weeks ago, my parents ordered memberships around the same time. None of them have arrived and now I and my parents are forced to buy tickets for tomorrows's game. I think this is really poor form from the club and it will greatly impact the likelihood of me renewing my membership again next season. Has anyone else had similar issues?

G'day firechild..!

I think the membership packs might actually come from overseas, so it does take a little while to receive.

But I found the membership team very considerate when I asked if I could go to round one at Brookie. They organised some tickets for me and my partner to pick up before the game as we had not yet received our membership cards by that stage.

You could call them up and I am sure they would be more than happy to help. Or they will have their membership tent set up at Brookie tomorrow and you could go and chat to them.

And well done firechild on being a mighty Sea Eagles member....!

Yes Firechild give them a bell they'll fix it for you, and correct they are outsourced these days from overseas.

firechild said:
I ordered my memberships for myself and my son over 2 weeks ago, my parents ordered memberships around the same time. None of them have arrived and now I and my parents are forced to buy tickets for tomorrows's game. I think this is really poor form from the club and it will greatly impact the likelihood of me renewing my membership again next season. Has anyone else had similar issues?

maybe this is a crazy idea but why not order them before the season starts if not late last year?
that way you will have them before the first round.

I received mine this week (nearly 7 weeks). But I was late in ordering, so maybe it's memberships way of saying don't be a slack-arse next time...get in early.:blush:

I have a feeling that the memberships are sent out in batches. I don't think it's a case of - order placed - ship it out. And, as previously stated, they are out sourced o/s, so that will add time to shipping.

memberships have been on sale since September but you wait until it is almost April and have a whinge because it has taken 2 weeks?

1st world problems huh?

While we are at it my gutter has started leaking. What is with that?

I only got around to ordering a couple of weeks ago... they told me my membership card would be available at the membership tent at the Sharks game and that the pack will come later.

Fluffy said:
memberships have been on sale since September but you wait until it is almost April and have a whinge because it has taken 2 weeks?

1st world problems huh?

While we are at it my gutter has started leaking. What is with that?

Fix your gutters ya lazy bugga!

:p

MadMarcus said:
I only got around to ordering a couple of weeks ago... they told me my membership card would be available at the membership tent at the Sharks game and that the pack will come later.

Did you get mad Marcus?

bones said:
MadMarcus said:

Did you get mad Marcus?

I just wanted to give you your 2000th like! :cool:

edit: You probably deserve an extra star but @clint has taken them all!

bones said:
MadMarcus said:

Did you get mad Marcus?

Lucky for them it was there when I got to the tent, so I didn't get mad all day until the Sharks scored...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4