Menzies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
There is a report in tuesdays telegraph that menzies wont be returning till atleast round 8, but more then likely later. The DR's are unsure what his injury is and cant do much for it to they know

This has me very worried. If you added a fit Beaver to this team (as well as Ox ovbviously) I think we would shred the Dogs. I would love to see Beaver running wide of the ruck and causing havoc by linking up with Lyon/Bell/Stewart.

Interesting. I would love to see him on the paddock but the replacements are doing a good job at present. His defence and experience will be great.

This is unusual as he has hardly missed any games over his career and had a very low injury rate. There were rumours of hip problems prior to the season and the lower back, hammies, groin etc are all connected. Just hope the doctors know what they are doing.

I hope they treat him on the conservative side. We need him fit at the pointy end of the season more than we need him now. No point rushing him back early and then only having him at 50% for the rest of the year.

I hope they treat him on the conservative side. We need him fit at the pointy end of the season more than we need him now. No point rushing him back early and then only having him at 50% for the rest of the year.

Agreed Gronk, especially while we are winning. This may have a positive side effect - he will be rearing to go when he gets back - I think we will see a more inspired Beaver than ever.

Yes I would rather play with a fit and fresh Beaver than a worn out Beaver with an unidentified lower abdominal problem.

I think we all would actually.

Sorry, I just couldn't bear to see a thread about Steve Menzies without a mention of the fact that his nickname is similar to a nickname for a part of the female anatomy. It just didn't seem quite right to me.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2