MERGED: Board Issues Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Scott Penn Told To Quit

*raises eyebrows*
Sometimes its hard to believe comments people make in the past until they break the cover of daylight.

People should re read posts I made on this yonks ago and got shot down for it.

URM deal got shafted thanks to others, but if Penn pulls out of Manly disgruntled, it won't end well for the club.

MrInvisible said:
*raises eyebrows*
Sometimes its hard to believe comments people make in the past until they break the cover of daylight.

URM deal got shafted thanks to others, but if Penn pulls out of Manly disgruntled, it won't end well for the club.

What a surprise, some turmoil at the club and Mrs I can't wait to stick the boot in.

So is penn the problem or every other part owner and board member?

Difficult to guage.
If you shove that much money into a (losing) concern, of course you think you should have controlling rights.
Let's face it. A football team is never gonna make money.

But with the primary concern being the viabilty of The Club it will always remain a concern. Wish the leak was plugged and it doesn't get played out in the media.
I've been enjoying no news from the Board Room.

who was the other who voted for Penn, one would have to think the leagues club vote.

MrInvisible said:
*raises eyebrows*

"raises eyebrows" you condecending wanker.

MrInvisible said:
*raises eyebrows*

Mr. I, sometimes you come on here, add to conversation and share humour, which is all good. When you come on here and seem to relish in the fact that anything negative is happening at our club, and then say nah nah the great Mr. I told you so, this is when your input is not so appreciated. So please go back to the kennel when you're in this mood.

the mauler said:
MrInvisible said:
*raises eyebrows*

What a surprise, some turmoil at the club and Mrs I can't wait to stick the boot in.

Exactly, always something negative about our club with Mr i. (But he is just here to talk footy folks....)

Guys MR I is clueless. This is another example of this delusional parasite thinking he knows what's going on in our club or more likely bull****ing like he has since he got here.

If Scott Penn did want out URM are there ready to go Anthony Johnson is worth millions and is a manly tragic URM have been a sponsor since the 90s.
Also worth noting that quantums parent company is loaded as well.

I really don't want to comment on the rest because I really like scott penn but also have alot of time for Bob Reilly imo they are both good blokes who have the clubs best interest at heart, Im sure everything will sort itself out just wish it was kept behind closed doors and not in the papers.

I actually agree with Mr I. If Penn goes it wont end well for the club. Looks like we are starting to love the club to death

Daniel said:
I actually agree with Mr I. If Penn goes it wont end well for the club. Looks like we are starting to love the club to death

I personally perfer penn to stay but Anthony Johnson is worth just as much if not more and still wants in what that article didn't state is he actually wanted to buy out both owners.

Daniel I think you need to remember why you started this site
And how you were all sick of that oracle dickhead and others at one eyed eagle. Because it is becoming quickly the same here with several posters over the arrogance and lies of Mr Invisible continues to pump out. Even some of your moderators don't want him anywhere near here.

Step up Dan and show some kahunas and get rid of this pest who is destroying almost every debate here with his lies.

Fluffy said:
who was the other who voted for Penn, one would have to think the leagues club vote.

Gav there is no leagues club vote anymore penn has 3 votes since he bought the leagues clubs shares.

What is interesting is there appears to be another leak at the club

I thought it was Zorba who was the only one leaking to the tele?

As for Mr I Cam i have to disagree with you

If it is that much of an issue for you ignore him. If everyone who found him so offensive just ignored him then there would be no one to respond to his "trolling"

Either way is it really that big of an issue?

niccipops said:
MrInvisible said:
*raises eyebrows*

Mr. I, sometimes you come on here, add to conversation and share humour, which is all good. When you come on here and seem to relish in the fact that anything negative is happening at our club, and then say nah nah the great Mr. I told you so, this is when your input is not so appreciated. So please go back to the kennel when you're in this mood.
With all due respect niccipops, it's a perfect example of how people like to cower under the covers instead of facing reality.

I don't intend to bring doom, gloom and misfortune to my posts, I'm just a very straight shooter.

I've been called a liar and a BS artist and a troll.

This article that I am not. Sure it's taken months to come to light, but I mentioned about this issue months ago and was called every name under the sun because people thought I was BS'ing.

Fact that it's come to light several months later simply shows that people shouldn't jump the gun and assume someone is BSing unless they have facts stating otherwise.

Bottom line is that Penn pulling out from Manly would actually be the best thing that could happen to your club since he wanted a majority sharehold. The only stumbling block being finding someone in these hard economic times to buy out the percentage.

There always have been hidden agendas behind peple wanting control in companies and this is no difference.

I'd talk most about it, but I already know the hounds (lawyers) are probably watching this place intently at the moment.

Would love to alk more about it, but I gotta jet to a meeting *sigh* my life is one big meeting it seems

Penn has a controlling interest in the club so I would expect him to take a more aggressive approach to decision making. Too many Chiefs & not enough Indians will just lead to more indecisiveness & inactivity...

MrInvisible said:
niccipops said:
MrInvisible said:
*raises eyebrows*

With all due respect niccipops, it's a perfect example of how people like to cower under the covers instead of facing reality.

I don't intend to bring doom, gloom and misfortune to my posts, I'm just a very straight shooter.

I've been called a liar and a BS artist and a troll.

This article that I am not. Sure it's taken months to come to light, but I mentioned about this issue months ago and was called every name under the sun because people thought I was BS'ing.

Fact that it's come to light several months later simply shows that people shouldn't jump the gun and assume someone is BSing unless they have facts stating otherwise.

Bottom line is that Penn pulling out from Manly would actually be the best thing that could happen to your club since he wanted a majority sharehold. The only stumbling block being finding someone in these hard economic times to buy out the percentage.

There always have been hidden agendas behind peple wanting control in companies and this is no difference.

I'd talk most about it, but I already know the hounds (lawyers) are probably watching this place intently at the moment.

Would love to alk more about it, but I gotta jet to a meeting *sigh* my life is one big meeting it seems

Meeting *sigh* at Centrelink.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4