(Merged Thread) T Rex Charged with Grade 4, 7-10 Weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Daddycool

Reserve Grader
T-Rex is in trouble

The dangerous throw on De Gois was spectacular but careless. I think he'll miss at least 2 and possibly 4 weeks. The worst part is, he's playing great and we'lll miss him.

RE: T-Rex is in trouble

It highlighted his throwing power. I'm still in disbelief that he flipped De Gois over without going near his legs

I know I'm one eyed but he threw him so he was going go to land on his belly. De Gois twisted and did a 360 and ended on his back. I didn't think it was as bad as it looked, but I'm not on the judiciary.

Hell miss two to three I'd say

T-Rex is in trouble

Let's hope that means George returns and more game time or Buhrer.

Let hope it doesn't mean more of Jason Ryles' twin.

2 weeks at least. Pity always seems to happen in these games where we get done.

It was a pretty bad tackle, but wow he is strong! I'm gonna guess 3-4 weeks.

Big loss for us, no matter what he gets. Hope Gifty and Joe will be back for the Queens

He does at times get players in dangerous positions just because he is so strong, he needs to work on refining his technique a bit. That tackle ended up without any damage, but it doesn't take too much imagination to imagine a broken neck for example.

Haven't see the tackle yet, but Farrah copped 2/3 weeks for his effort on Hornby.

You also have to take into account that Tony Williams has carryovers and loading from the high shot in the four nations that he got charged with.

Grade 1 Dangerous Throw he'll be gone at least one week regardless (125 points). Early plea if it's a grade 1 sees a 25% reduction, but he has 20% loading for previous non similar offence, so it negates the reduction. This doesn't take in account his carryover points from the previous offence. If he has 50 carryovers, he might end up 2 weeks out on a Grade 1.

Grade 2 Dangerous Throw is 325 points, without any loading. If he cops that it's 3 weeks with loading and 90 carryover points w/o an early plea.

I put it just slightly better than the one that got David Taylor suspended for 6 weeks last year. Taylor did try and fight the charge plus he had priors which added a couple of weeks on it.

However, if I'm not mistaken T-Rex does have some carry over points which might add an extra game to it. I'm thinking he'll get 4, maybe 5. Not all doom and gloom as it hopefully finally means some decent playing time for Buhrer. Worst part is it might effect T-Rex origins chances and totally screws up my Fantasy team with injuries to Fensom as well this week!!!!!

You are all joking. How can you suspend someone for grabbing his opponent around the chest and throwing him to the ground. A legitimate rugby league tackle - if T rex is suspended then you would have to suspend every other player that has used the same technique.
The ball carrier must take some responsibility for where his legs finish up. In this case the the tacklers hands were not anywhere near the legs of the player. As strong as T Rex is it was thrust from De Gois that pushed his own legs into the air.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6