Merry Christmas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
To all Silvertails (regardless of religious beliefs) I hope you all have a great Christmas. I hope that Santa (should you believe in him) is kind to yourselves and your kids.

Dan, Ryan and whoever else is coming to the races, I will see you on Boxing Day.

Enjoy the break guys and lets look forward to a successful 2008 for the Eagles (and the Blues). :drunk: :drunk:

Thanks Doug & all the very best to all Silvertails posters, casual lookers & Ryan - have a great Christmas & lets look forward to an Eagle premiership in 08

you too Douggie

I'll be at the mcg cheering for a Shaun Tait beamer to send Sourav Ganguly's head crashing into the ropes at fine leg.

Happy holidays to all. I hope you have a good one and see some of you on boxing Day

By the way Doug, Leanne has decided she is going to wear a "pretty dress" to the races so I may suit up for this one too

Thanks Doug & all the very best to all Silvertails posters, casual lookers & Ryan - have a great Christmas & lets look forward to an Eagle premiership in 08

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Merry Christmas everyone.

Best wishes for lots of great eating to all you regulars and also to those who just pop in to cock a bolt on their rifles. I hope your trees are wrapped in maroon and white.

I see that Royal Randwick is looking to opening up the infield once again to the public with bookmakers and stands. Last time that happened I was a 16 yo and what a great day that was, only to be told after a few coldies.

I can't help but feel optimistic about the coming year. Do yourselves a Chrissie favour and grab the 9-1 that Tab Sportsbet are offering on a Premiership win :) (Perhaps a small one on the Bongos getting the wooden spoon @ $34.)

Best wishes to all.

Here is hoping the wishes of your children come true and that the intentions of all evildoers all over the world are foiled.

Oh......and may your party possess an endless supply of Jatz.

Merry Christmas to all posters even the labor supporters. :lol: :lol:

Happy holidays to all. I hope you have a good one and see some of you on boxing Day

By the way Doug, Leanne has decided she is going to wear a \"pretty dress\" to the races so I may suit up for this one too

No worries mate. We are driving straight to Sydney tomorrow night after a formal 21st Birthday party so I will have my suit with me. (This will be the first and I would hope only 21st I will ever attend that has formal dress requirements)

however you celebrate, I hope you celebrate long,hard and happy.

To you all and to your families I hope you have a safe and happy holiday season.

[quote author=tookey]

I think we already got our present ;)

[/quote]

Unfortunately they forgot to leave the receipt with the present so we can't take it back. :D

John Howard did talk about taking it back on Boxing Day!!!

Happy Christmas all - may all enjoy a good time with friends and family and even get a few secs to think about the 'reason for the season'.

Here's to a great new year and hopefully some footy, as soon as possible.

[quote author=The Gronk]
[quote author=tookey]

I think we already got our present ;)

[/quote]

Unfortunately they forgot to leave the receipt with the present so we can't take it back. :D
[/quote]

We got Kev at a 50% off sale so there were no returns :doh:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4