Message from Des: Choc shut the f up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
seriously
why is Watmough opening his big mouth?
Des must surely carpet him, tell him to shut up, and work harder on strong line breaking runs and no dropped ball oh yeah and no penalties
and
don't talk to the media
don't give the opposition any ammo to fire up against us

Why mate? I found his article supporting Matai fantastic. He defended his "brother", and it showed that our group are very tight knit. I was quite proud of it......

Comradery is a very important think in sport, and if it galvenises players, then I'm all for it.

Ryan's right, why shut up about a diver?  Matai should be supported and not just left out there on his own.  Good on him.  He's only saying to the media what we all think. 

I say good on Choc. If Farah was as bad as the club doctor says why did he leave him on the field?

It also fires our boys up... makes the game more interesting; even the behind the scenes more interesting... and as some have already said, it breeds a camaraderie that binds forever... plus,
it may just show Steve how much he is loved and supported in the club... to stay.

I'll put it another way
I thought Des and the co-captains spoke to the media
so why is Watmough talking as well

dowdz link said:
I say good on Choc. If Farah was as bad as the club doctor says why did he leave him on the field?
Yes the Tigers are painting themselves tighter & tighter into a corner. It was pretty obvious at the time what happened. All the indignant protestations that continue to dribble forth from Farrah & the Tuggers only expose their medical staff & player safety protocols to ridicule.

Farrah is supposedly in doubt for next week. Concerns have been expresed that Matai's slap to the back may have worsened an injury. Joke!!! Farrah got up and played on in the middle of the forwards, presumably got re-asessed at halftime and was sent back into action to finish the game.

It's the Tigers that would do well to just shut about about this one lol.

BAZ link said:
seriously
why is Watmough opening his big mouth?
Des must surely carpet him, tell him to shut up, and work harder on strong line breaking runs and no dropped ball oh yeah and no penalties
and
don't talk to the media
don't give the opposition any ammo to fire up against us

Pork Chop

I don't understand the logic baz. Can't fans hear from players other then the same 2 you propose?

Choc pulled no punches. I suggest you see if you can get yourself a podcast of the interview and you can hear for yourself that his 'quote' is nothing more than a media beat up.

i dont care what chocmough says to the media i just dont want it going to his head,, his mind has to be on the team..

ok fair enough
I am wrong on this
I can see that from the forum responses here
I did think what he said may give our opponents some motivation but thats bollocks
everyone makes mistakes - and I did

BAZ link said:
I am wrong on this
I can see that from the forum responses here

Something is not right here . . . !!! I don't think you were 100% wrong, but probably just wrong in this instance imo. But changing your mind because of what other people have posted?? Now that is slightly disturbing (if not unprecedented) behaviour, you may be setting dangerous new trends. :)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7