Message To Our Attacking Coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
Just resign! What a joke!

3 tries scored tonight were all individual efforts. The players look like they just met for the first time on the way to the game, and none of them speak the same language.

I know we are supposed to be patient but we have ZERO cohesion. A couple of individual efforts kept us in the game tonight. How long until we see a set play? Actually I'd settle for a couple of passes strung together without dropping the ball.

What have you been doing all off season?

At least one set play led to a try. So that argument has gone.

Toovey, Hasler, Singe et al aren't coming back anytime soon, if ever.

So get on with your life.

This isn't the end of the world.:)

At least one set play led to a try. So that argument has gone.

Toovey, Hasler, Singe et al aren't coming back anytime soon, if ever.

So get on with your life.

This isn't the end of the world.:)

Mate, be fair - some people MAY have this is their sole hobby. Heck, aside from my wife and kids, along with ice hockey, it's mine.

Losing in the manner we have HAS felt like the end of the world to :) But then again, I'm just a sad little angry man ! hahahaha

Ryan - I'm hearing you. I would prefer it if we had won the last two games. However I also remember the ordinary to diabolical starts under our last two coaches - as recently as last year.

Eventually that team got its act together, enough at least to remain competitive until the last weeks of the regular competition. They even beat GF aspirants C-SS at their homeground, when all Manly had to play for was pride and sending Tooves and some of their teammates out on a high.

So cheer up. They'll get there.:)

Ryan - I'm hearing you. I would prefer it if we had won the last two games. However I also remember the ordinary to diabolical starts under our last two coaches - as recently as last year.

Eventually that team got its act together, enough at least to remain competitive until the last weeks of the regular competition. They even beat GF aspirants C-SS at their homeground, when all Manly had to play for was pride and sending Tooves and some of their teammates out on a high.

So cheer up. They'll get there.:)

The problem with the last 2 games is that they don't look like winning.

Be it close losses with some positives, most here would be happier. This definitely is not the case.

Last edited:
Be patient,good things come to those who wait,but put TB on a warning and piss off the peeps that think Penriff is a better place

My observation of the situation.

* Killer needs to be playing 5/8. No offence to Walker, his time will come, but Killer is no longer quick enough to be an effective centre and his experience, especially with Snake out injured and having virtual rookies at hooker and fullback, would be invaluable.

* DCE is out of form, plain and simple. But its hard to play yourself back into form behind a beaten pack. Having someone of Killers experience in the #6 jumper would take a lot of the pressure off of DCE.

I know Killer is reluctant to play 5/8 and I can understand that. But this isn't about what Killer wants regardless that he's the captain. Its about what is best for the team and the best right now is for he and Walker to swap positions.

I'd extend this missive to the sprint coach, if we still have one. The Tigers ran rings around us.
Perhaps our two great centres have played one season too long?

Just resign! What a joke!

3 tries scored tonight were all individual efforts. The players look like they just met for the first time on the way to the game, and none of them speak the same language.

I know we are supposed to be patient but we have ZERO cohesion. A couple of individual efforts kept us in the game tonight. How long until we see a set play? Actually I'd settle for a couple of passes strung together without dropping the ball.

What have you been doing all off season?
The attack was bad enough but who the hell is the defense coach ??...do we have one , we have more holes than a strainer .

It all boils down one of to TWO things...
Either our attack was off the boil
or
Our defence was off the boil...

Come to think of it, there is a third -

Both?

Mate, be fair - some people MAY have this is their sole hobby. Heck, aside from my wife and kids, along with ice hockey, it's mine.

Losing in the manner we have HAS felt like the end of the world to :) But then again, I'm just a sad little angry man ! hahahaha
I am hearing you too brother and feeling your pain but I also have faith in the history of our great club and that is we always bounce back up . Good times ahead feathered friend

It all boils down one of to TWO things...
Either our attack was off the boil
or
Our defence was off the boil...

Come to think of it, there is a third -

Both?
It all boils to one thing . Once we get going we will sht all over the Dogs the Tigers and the rest
1897869_1016414931737196_8221083204711637588_n.jpg

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8