Message To Our Defensive Coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The one thing they could have worked on all summer is defence. They rolled one of up the middle and got 70m all night and then blew us apart on the edges.

Manly need to go back to some real basic stuff; that defence was embarrassing.

Early days yet but does not look good at this stage.
Still holding some hope things will get better.
We did improve upon last weeks effort

Nate's on the market for a turbo charged wheelchair.

At one point he stopped running as he got to the defensive line. What's that about!

The last time I wrote to Joe Kelly, I was ignored.

Here is a recap;

* Nate Myles - Done nothing for the Titans, stops at the line lacking both intent and purpose,and is propped up by a superb Maroons side;

* Darcy Lussick - High error count, high penalty count, high price, and low minutes. Plays reserve grade;

* Lewis Brown - No variety in his play, with a strong tendency toward errors;

* Apisai Koroisau - All fluff, no substance. That means he acts fancy, but produces little to nothing.

Daly Cherry-Evans...1.3million a year? Really? He played them.

The club released Hiku, and instead a player who is not up to scratch in Williame, is seen as more valuable? Manly released a all-heart 40 plus tackle a game guy in Ballin for fluff? You see Rugby League is not just about being flash, it is actually far more about determination. They brought in Seiblod as a 'defensive mesiah' yet the club has leaked over 60 points in the opening 2 rounds. The team does not play for each other, fails to communicate in defence and is lacking heart. Managment does not have the currency to expect that Sea Eagle supporters be patient. A winning coach in Geoff Toovey, who understood what determination, success and bleeding maroon and white meant, was replaced by Non-Manly people. The club sought out dated advice from the same Bob Fulton who has been a lead handler in NSW's decade of mediocrity. They should all be ashamed of themselves.

The last time I wrote to Joe Kelly, I was ignored.

Here is a recap;

* Nate Myles - Done nothing for the Titans, stops at the line lacking both intent and purpose,and is propped up by a superb Maroons side;

* Darcy Lussick - High error count, high penalty count, high price, and low minutes. Plays reserve grade;

* Lewis Brown - No variety in his play, with a strong tendency toward errors;

* Apisai Koroisau - All fluff, no substance. That means he acts fancy, but produces little to nothing.

Daly Cherry-Evans...1.3million a year? Really? He played them.

The club released Hiku, and instead a player who is not up to scratch in Williame, is seen as more valuable? Manly released a all-heart 40 plus tackle a game guy in Ballin for fluff? You see Rugby League is not just about being flash, it is actually far more about determination. They brought in Seiblod as a 'defensive mesiah' yet the club has leaked over 60 points in the opening 2 rounds. The team does not play for each other, fails to communicate in defence and is lacking heart. Managment does not have the currency to expect that Sea Eagle supporters be patient. A winning coach in Geoff Toovey, who understood what determination, success and bleeding maroon and white meant, was replaced by Non-Manly people. The club sought out dated advice from the same Bob Fulton who has been a lead handler in NSW's decade of mediocrity. They should all be ashamed of themselves.

Have to agree.

The person most of our ire needs to be drawn towards is:-

1. Barrett - moronic team selections
2. Dan Ferris - we look completely unfit, slow, lethargic compared to anyone else.Bring back Donny Singe -0 that bloke loved it here. ****ing morons getting rid of him.

Our defence is worse after 2 rounds this year than the same point last year. At least last year we had injuries as a valid excuse right from round 1 (among so much other ****) and we rallied to score an awesome victory in round 2.

What's his name Cbomb? Well isn't that appropriate some people would say their defending like Cbombs

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2