Message to Sea Eagle Members from new COO David Perry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan

Message to Sea Eagle Members from new COO David Perry
8/08/2011 12:35:34 PM
I am very passionate about making a positive impact to ensure our Club is headed in the right direction and feel extremely privileged to be given a role to represent not only a proud and historic Club but also you, our dedicated Sea Eagles fans.

I would like to thank all our Members, sponsors and supporters for their ongoing loyalty and contribution to the Sea Eagles. It is genuinely appreciated by the Board, staff and especially the players and Coach, Des Hasler.

00013374-image.jpg

In order for our Club to enjoy continued success it is essential that we have a strong and committed membership base and to support growth in this area.

We are extremely excited that Paul “Fatty” Vautin has agreed to be our new Membership Ambassador, along with stars Kieran Foran and Daly Cherry-Evans. They will all be a big part of our 2012 Membership drive and we hope that if you are a committed Sea Eagles fan but not currently a member, you will consider becoming one for 2012.

Lastly, I would like to acknowledge Graham Lowe's contribution to the Club as CEO for the past 2 years and wish Graham, Karen, Jack & Sam the best for their future back in New Zealand. One of Graham's many legacies has been his ability and passion to engage the Sea Eagle's community to ensure that they are a very much valued part of this united and passionate Club.

One of my aims is to ensure that Graham’s great work continues by ensuring I listen and communicate with you all on a regular basis. In doing this I hope that you will all have a clear understanding of what initiatives are being undertaken, where our Club is headed and our vision for the future.

Thanks for your support thus far and I look forward to continuing to improve the Club for the future.

Go the Sea Eagles!

David Perry
Chief Operating Officer

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=41319&title=message-to-sea-eagle-members-from-new-coo-david-perry

Cool.

Would be great to see him post here every now and then like GM used to on the MWSE forum (and Larissa does currently).

I'm sure we are getting more media exposure now. Obviously being 2nd helps, but our players are now appearing on more TV shows and newspaper interviews and are expressing themselves well. They also always look professional when a TV guest, in a suit and club tie.
I'm liking what I'm seeing, and hearing from club officials.

what, no thank you to Silvertails?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6