Message to Storm about 'SORRY"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mikem

Reserve Grader
Message to Storm about 'SORRY"

Just Posted this on LU Melbourne Storm page

Dear Cam and Bryan – I’m Sorry

I was at the Grand Final and was one of those who booed at the Melbourne Storm captain when he appeared on screen.

See, I was sick of this cheating ratbag team getting away with murdering our game for years.  Grapple Tackles, Chicken-wings, wrestling……..  you name it……..  you scum have done it. And Jeez it was great to see you get what you deserved.

Then we have your ‘MasterCoach’ insult the Manly players like Kite and Snake when he wouldn’t pick nor play them properly for NSW (I know he’ll blame the selectors but we all know who REALLY picked that shambles team) . Instead we have White…….  Aka ‘Missing in Action”…..  aka ‘The Loch Ness Monster’ (we have heard he is there but no one ever sees him).

Steve Turnstile on the wing…..  need I go on.

Didn’t Bellamy’s rejects take his Grapple team apart…..  How GOOD was THAT

Then we have Brian…….  The GayFL ring in….  questioning the credentials of the judiciary…  with the Super Coach…..  phlegm-spewing vitriol at anyone who would dare question his grapple techniques…  and then refusing to apologise…

Apology….. 

Yes Brian, Bellamy and Cam……. 

When Captain Grapple, Coach Grapple and CEO Grapple apologise for your sad and sorry existence ……  and then get the hell out of the game WE love..

Then I’ll apologise…..  for not booing louder, you scum

Re: Message to Storm about 'SORRY"

clap0xd.gif
clap0xd.gif
clap0xd.gif
clap0xd.gif
clap0xd.gif
clap0xd.gif
clap0xd.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4