Messages of support to the Sea Eagles!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
globaleagle said:
Pffft, stress is for whimps! :p:D

About this week:.....

Is the club or silvertails or some wizard doing a "send your wishes to the club?"

I guess like those telstra hero fax things?

Or should the team just log onto here?? lol *cough*

I dunno, just be nice to give some support.
Go Manly, do it for us fans, do it for our club's unmatched history of league excellence, do it for Tooves, Kite, king, George, Joe, Richie, do it for yourselves… but JUST DO IT! :)

If your reading this Manly boys just do what you do do well . You are all champions do the club and fans proud and blow the chocks off the park.

Wether we win or lose this week, the level of pride I feel to be a supporter of this great club will not diminish a single iota. We cop the flack, we cop the slurs, we cop the outright hatred of other club's supporters, safe in the knowledge that the STRENGTH and PRIDE of being a SEA EAGLE will forever be in our HEART..... and no one can take that from you. EVER.

Too old? Pfffffft! No depth? Hahahah!!! Too busted???? Just makes the boys tougher!!!!

We are never the "popular" choice. We are never the "NRL fairy tale". We are never, ever the "media darlings".

But we are MANLY.

And we have never, and never will, hoist the white flag of surrender. We will fight until the last whistle, we will bleed for our team mates, we will make them earn every inch of advance with a measure of blood, sweat and tears.

Because WE ARE MANLY.

And we will prevail.

Thousands & thousands of Manly Warringah fans know & beleive you can win this title again.

Whilst it has been an absolutely fantastic, momumental effort to make the GF, especially with that win over the Rabbitohs last Fri night, we all know the mighty Manly club can go one better if we are on our game well.

Stay cool, calm, collected and strong, and remember the real pride associated with the Maroon and White boys!

I hope the Manly boys get / read these messages, though I'm sure they all already know how so many of us fans feel.

Go Manly.

snake1.jpg

If I was some amazing inspirational writer I'd love to jot down some lines that if read would lift you Men of Manly to stratospheric heights come Sunday.

But there's no need for you to look outward for inspiration when inspiration is within and all around you.

So many of you men have come back from terrible injuries, discarded from other clubs, cheated out of premiership glory only to succeed time and time again. All this on the back of a media calling you too old, too fragile, unwilling.

They forget that you men of Manly thrive on the simple promise of 'not letting your teammate down.'

Sam Burgess said Souths 'deserved' better. He has it wrong. In sport you deserve nothing, you earn everything and Manly knows how to earn it.

You'll remember every hill sprint, every weights session, every sacrifice you made to earn your place and to say to your teammates; "I didn't let you down."

So as us mere mortals await Sunday to see you heroes play for yet another grand final victory, play like you know how to play, earn it like you know how to earn it.

Stand tall Men of Manly, play well.

We are already proud.

globaleagle said:
Sam Burgess said Souths 'deserved' better. He has it wrong. In sport you deserve nothing, you earn everything and Manly knows how to earn it.

Global Eagle, that comment above just sums up the difference between us and souths. Souths you could tell had this feeling of entitlement, that it's their time, because life is so unfair that they haven't won the comp for the last 1000 years.

I could not agree more, you don't deserve you earn. And this club has earned 2 premierships and 4 GF's in the last 7 years. And they intend to earn another on Sunday, not expect it to be handed to them on a plate.

Good Luck boys and thanks for another great season. Special thanks to Kitey, George and Joe, you will be missed by us all, good luck for your next adventures. Here's to another trophy on Sunday - GO MANLY!!

ClusterF*@ck the Chooks :exclamation:

Manly, this win is a reward for all your training, pain and dedication to the greatest Rugby League Club ever :angel:

Enjoy yourselves and let the Manly Magic manifest :)

Clint said:
Go boys. You Rock. Do us proud. We know you will!

PS: Make sure Choc gets plenty of the ball and has a blinder. Choc for MOM. :p

I think that new "We Bleed Maroon" loyalty program couldn't have been introduced at the most perfect time. I think those words "We Bleed Maroon" just sums up just how we feel about you boys. Good luck boys. We love you. :)

You haven't gone through all of this pain to lose now.

Whatever happens, you have done this club proud.

Now go and get 'em!

Go out there and enjoy the big stage. You guys are made for it.

Some of the Roosters would have been dismayed when they learned they'll have to play you all over again, after they only just snuck in last time.

Good luck team, give 'em hell!

Good luck Manly Warringah Sea Eagles but you know you don't need luck you just need 80 minutes to prove to the world you guys are the team of the 21st century. The greatest rugby league team on earth and the Pride of the League. We will be there to cheer you home to victory. Maaanly Maaanly Maaaanly Maaaaaaaanly.

Goodluck fellas , you have done so well to get to the big show . On tactics , you really have to slow down their rucks and stop their offloads . In the last game you held them to no line breaks and they scored their one try off a kick . You have done your coach , fellow players , club and fans proud .
Whatever happens on Sunday night , you have great respect .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6