Michael Crocker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He certainly has form is this area but I don't think it was intentional

Garts said:
You have to be kidding. He deserves 1 maybe 2 weeks, max. The guy was falling.

My hatred for the guy could be the main reason for me wanting a big suspension : )

Dan - "I don't think it was intentional".
Most of them aren't, T-Rex didn't intentionally spin DeGois into a dangerous position or Farah on Hornby but that was the outcome.
Crocker plays tough like he should, and whether it was an accident or not the outcome was an ugly cocked forearm to the head which isn't a good look and surely his past indescretions will count against him.

StuBoot said:
Dan - "I don't think it was intentional".
Most of them aren't, T-Rex didn't intentionally spin DeGois into a dangerous position or Farah on Hornby but that was the outcome.
Crocker plays tough like he should, and whether it was an accident or not the outcome was an ugly cocked forearm to the head which isn't a good look and surely his past indescretions will count against him.

Sure, that is what reckless and careless gradings are for, however I don't know that it even falls that far into that category either

As I said elsewhere, Manly need to hire this bloke as Kite's personal motivation coach. Crocker would be just the ticket to fire Kite up.

It's not rocket science, it's rocket engineering. There's no such thing as rocket science.

bones said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Rub all past & present storm players out of the game.

Brett White has listened to you.
When a bloke doesn't even try and straighten the leg you know it's bad. He was sucking that green whistle like a highway hooker.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2