Michael Robertson --> London harlequins 2012

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BREAKING NEWS: Manly's Michael Robertson to quit Manly for London Harlequins in English Super League. Details to emerge shortly...

Huge news

CliffyIsGod said:
Wolfman, Whare, Oldfield and then guys like Davey I guess...

Well if thats it we have no chance......better win this year cause wont the next with OLDFIELD there....

Wow big news. Sad to see him go.
This certainly opens the door for Farrar to come back.

There's a new banner....Win it for the Wangman!

Love Robbo and would hate to see him go but it happens. I'm sure someone will step up, we rarely let someone go if we don't have a plan to replace them.

I was impressed with Whare on the weekend, Oldfield has had his problems but will improve. Haven't seen Davet but heard good things. then there's the rumour about Farrer, so hopefully we'll be right.

mosto said:
There's a new banner....Win it for the Wangman!

Love Robbo and would hate to see him go but it happens. I'm sure someone will step up, we rarely let someone go if we don't have a plan to replace them.

I was impressed with Whare on the weekend, Oldfield has had his problems but will improve. Haven't seen Davet but heard good things. then there's the rumour about Farrer, so hopefully we'll be right.

#Winit4Zorba
#winit4Rodney
#WinIt4Robbo
#winit4Hoppa
#Winit4theFans
#Winit4DarcyArmy

This was always going to be a bitter pill to swallow,having the man with the great wang leaving us or retiring

I think i prefer him going to london than spending his entire career here,unfortunatly he is getting on in years and has to start thinking about himself some and the club has to start looking toward the future instead of being afraid of it

Good luck Robbo dont you dare leave us without winning another GF,you deserve it buddy

The Eagle said:
This was always going to be a bitter pill to swallow,having the man with the great wang leaving us or retiring

I think i prefer him going to london than spending his entire career here,unfortunatly he is getting on in years and has to start thinking about himself some and the club has to start looking toward the future instead of being afraid of it

Good luck Robbo dont you dare leave us without winning another GF,you deserve it buddy

Good post Shane, my sentiments exactly.. I hope its what he wanted too & wasnt just shoved out..

Nooooooo. Robbo wll be hugely missed. All the best to him though. Glad he didnt go to a rival club.

Sad news to lose him. What a champion you have been for Manly mate!! Grab another 3 in the GF for the perfect send off!!

Good Luck mate!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4