Mick Crocker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Perhaps he & Brett could have tackling practice.
Oh ..hang on... they did.... Grand Final 2007.

Keep Crocker with the thugs!

Ryan link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=186153.msg309878#msg309878 date=1292706368]
Roy Asostai would look better IMO

X2
[/quote]
x3

Nice fishing.

I'd take Champion, we are light on for depth in the centres.

We have no money left anyway.

any of the three players have to be signed on or the near the money souths are paying them or the balance leftover is included in souths salary cap. cant see any club taking crocker

jbb/james link said:
out of the 3 they are releasing, ben lowe would be my pick

Are you sure its Ben Lowe?  I just heard Lowe and wasn't sure if it was Ben or Jaiman, who is useless.

As for Crocker.  Never liked him but that would change if he was a Manly player, HOWEVER, he is no where near the player he was 3 years ago.  Would make less sense than the Gualavo signing, at least Joe had some good form before we purchased him, Crocker has been a non event for years.

Its Ben Lowe. Jaiman signed with Storm months ago.

Crocker is over the hill, his best football is well behind him and Roy Asotasi isn't far behind and is injury prone. Ben Lowe is the sort of player coaches love, a guy who does all the dirty work week in week out and plays their tail off but doesn't really get recognition when it comes to rep selection. He would fit well at Manly

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
Would look good in a Manly jersey.

Not sure if you were fishing or not Commander, but I will agree with you.  I like the niggle Crocker brings to the game.  When he is on he is an assett in any side.

As for the 2007 Grand Final, I haven't forgotten but have moved on.  It was just one of those incidents.

I read a story on this and they said that the only 3 clubs with room to move are the eels, cows and the storm. The bloody storm, give me a break and yet no mention of the bronx who had 8.5 million to spend for inglis but now nothing after signing carlaw

I know it was the telepoop but **** me its all shyte

Watmough, Crocker, Matai..... Don't think so. Imagine the penalty counts with those three together on the field. Ben Lowe would be better value than Crocker but I'd prefer Asotasi. We need another prop.

jbb/james link said:
I read a story on this and they said that the only 3 clubs with room to move are the eels, cows and the storm. The bloody storm, give me a break and yet no mention of the bronx who had 8.5 million to spend for inglis but now nothing after signing carlaw

I know it was the telepoop but f**k me its all shyte

Every club has room to move if they are crafty enough to set up thier 3rd party deals appropriately.  For proof please see example A - THE BRONCOS!!!!!

Post  automatically merged: [time]1292717111[/time]

jbb/james link said:

I know it was the telepoop but f**k me its all shyte

Every club has room to move if they are crafty enough to set up thier 3rd party deals appropriately.  For proof please see example A - THE BRONCOS!!!!!

Moondog link said:
[quote author=CLIT COMMANDER link=topic=186153.msg309870#msg309870 date=1292703699]
Would look good in a Manly jersey.
Mick Crocker would look good in the obituaries
[/quote]

You sir have just won the interwebz,completely agree

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4