Mini Not Guilty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You're kidding!.Now I like Mini (as do alot of NRL fans I suspect), but he nearly killed the bloke...twice!...
...oh hang on who's that?...Nick Politis you say..ahh...nuff said.

You're kidding!.Now I like Mini (as do alot of NRL fans I suspect), but he nearly killed the bloke...twice!...

Here is the article, for those who want a read as to how he got off.

Anthony Minichiello will be free to make his 250th appearance for the Sydney Roosters on Sunday after being cleared of a grade three striking charge at the NRL judiciary on Wednesday.

http://www.nrl.com/minichiello-beats-ban-at-nrl-judiciary/tabid/10874/newsid/69444/default.aspx

Here is the article, for those who want a read as to how he got off.

Anthony Minichiello will be free to make his 250th appearance for the Sydney Roosters on Sunday after being cleared of a grade three striking charge at the NRL judiciary on Wednesday.

http://www.nrl.com/minichiello-beats-ban-at-nrl-judiciary/tabid/10874/newsid/69444/default.aspx

wombatgc said:

Weren't you saying Inglis was hard done by a few weeks back ? ;)

I really doubt he meant to cause Dugan any harm but he still hit him high on 2 occasions. I cant believe he is free to play. What a joke.

I really doubt he meant to cause Dugan any harm but he still hit him high on 2 occasions. I cant believe he is free to play. What a joke.

Was it a deliberate high shot like Travis burns' though? Looked like he jumped up to wrap him up and it went a bit wrong.
Don't think he's been in trouble before in 13 seasons so they must have taken that into account.

Matai 18 weeks.

Was it a deliberate high shot like Travis burns' though? Looked like he jumped up to wrap him up and it went a bit wrong.
Don't think he's been in trouble before in 13 seasons so they must have taken that into account.

Matai 18 weeks.

Kiwi Eagle said:
wombatgc said:

I'm flat out remembering what I said yesterday KE:p...

Kiwi Eagle said:
wombatgc said:

I'm flat out remembering what I said yesterday KE:p...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6