Minnichello Re-Signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This was always going to happen. Mini would have liked a longer deal, but the perception has been that they will stick with a youth policy and bring up somebody from their NYC team. Snake was never going to the Roosters - fact!

So surely the parra story is BS with Hayne and Hoppa.

And Saints has Morris and Beale

Surely its a formality that Snake stays?

Snake will stay. Too much blood, sweat & tears have been shed by the Prince of Brookvale in the maroon & white jersey to go elsewhere.

Don't believe it, not after Ramboclown told us all it was a done deal.

Has Rambo been unbanned yet, would love to hear more of his scoops especially about Fozzie 100 percent to the Dawgs

Rambofan just told me that Bennett WILL be the Blues coach next year. This is a DONE DEAL! they are just waiting till after NSW sign up Bill Gates as the half back. FACT

Rambofan credibility flying high now. He stated there would be a roosters fullback signing announcement on Friday. He got it right. You have to take your hat off to him.

Great to see champion players like Mini finishing 1 club players. Just wouldn't seem right him playing in another teams colours. Well done.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Has Rambo been unbanned yet, would love to hear more of his scoops especially about Fozzie 100 percent to the Dawgs

19th of May Mark.

torana355 said:
Talking Sport saying a Manly player could be going to England next year, Snake?

They have as much credibility as rambofan. It is Just another rumour.

Snake is in the tailend of his carreer he will stick with manly or go for England no Sydney club will pay big bucks for a 30 yr old fullback will longterm knee problems.

Does anyone think Ha$ler is working behind the scenes to get Brett? I don't know if he sees Barba as the long term fullback...esp with his issues with the high ball.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4