• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not trying to dictate terms etc but and have no idea in fixing difficulty etc

Reading articles on Samsung Galaxy s4 (using Google chrome),the words don't snap to screen width and zooming out requires a microscope

The forums words do this exact thing,was not sure if this has been mentioned,rest of the site is orgasmic other than this minor inconvenience

Mobile frontend is still in development

Safari cannot open page as too many redirects have occurred.

I keep getting this message when I try to go to the rugby league forum.

Hmm thats an odd one there should be no redirects. Ill turn off canonicalisation see if that helps

Dan said:
Hmm thats an odd one there should be no redirects. Ill turn off canonicalisation see if that helps

Still happening. I'm going to switch browser on my iPhone and try again now.

It only occurs on the Rugby League Forum. Front page articles are ok as is all other forums.

Hmm ok ill take a look when I have a chance. Client visits all week so may be next week

Weirdly if I go to the forums page I can hit last post button it goes to the thread and I can post but I can't go directly to the rugby league forum.

Dan said:
Hmm ok ill take a look when I have a chance. Client visits all week so may be next week

I cleared safari's history and cookies Data and reset it and it now works.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4