Minor Premiers Presentation at Brooky

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
I wonder if the NRl will get off their @rses and bring the J.J. Giltinan Shield out to Brooky Sunday.

we only need the dogs to roll Souffs and Storm to win then once we flog Penrith its ours

Frogz said:
I wonder if the NRl will get off their @rses and bring the J.J. Giltinan Shield out to Brooky Sunday.

we only need the dogs to roll Souffs and Storm to win then once we flog Penrith its ours

Hahaha that's awesome, as if Greenknob would have the fore thought for something like that. I'm sure the AFL would but this mob of hopeless hacks wouldn't even think of it.

Haha nah the rabbits will win on thursday and channel nine and the tele will crap on about how they are top of the table again.

Stevo said:
Haha nah the rabbits will win on thursday and channel nine and the tele will crap on about how they are top of the table again.

In that case, they should take the shield to that game :)

Frogz said:

I guarantee you if the above happens (and its quite possible) that there will be no shield at Brookvale. The NRL brass have no respect for Manly and will be more concerned about why poster boys Roosters and Souths lost.

It would be nice to see, for obvious reasons, the scenario occur because it will make the point.

NYEagle

1409111282310.jpg-620x349.jpg

As 5/4ths of people cant do maths, it's come down to the fact that we need to win next week for the MP as roosters or souffs are going to end up on 36 points with a much better for and against.

I'm thinking that 2v certainly wont risk a gf for a mp.....and so a win next week may be tougher with players rested.

correct?

or meth?

globaleagle said:
As 5/4ths of people cant do maths, it's come down to the fact that we need to win next week for the MP as roosters or souffs are going to end up on 36 points with a much better for and against.

I'm thinking that 2v certainly wont risk a gf for a mp.....and so a win next week may be tougher with players rested.

correct?

or meth?

I don't think players will be rested, because lets face it, they don't need a rest. I can't see anyone out on their feet or in dire need of a week off. If anything, we need all our big guns on the field working on combinations and honing their skills in an attempt to find some much needed form before the finals.

We have a reasonable record up in Townsville too, so I anticipate a victory, despite probably being underdogs given the Cowboys good form and home advantage.

I'm thinking Toovey might actually give some players a rest, well the ones that need it anyway. I don't expect to see Ballin make the trip and maybe not even BJ, anyone with any niggles I would think would get the week off. We are guaranteed a top 2 spot, winning the minor premiership isn't critical on the grand scale of things.

globaleagle said:

correct?

or meth?

i'm kinda hoping for a draw at full time followed by no points scored in golden point & a sh!tload if injuries:p
that way the can play each other 2 weeks running

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7