Minor Premiership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Hi guys,
We can still actually be minor premiers i have worked out and its not the remotest of possibilities,simply if we win by 15 or more and the storm lose by 15 or more we are minor premiers,everyones talking up the game next week against the cowboys if we finish second,well yes that i think will most likely be the outcome,but,as i said win by 15 and storm lose by 15,we can still jag the minor premiership and top spot on the ladder.

That assumes that, even if we win against Brisbane, the Storm have to lose to the Roosters...and by more than 12.

Look, I don't trust that...but if we were to smash Brisbane by 30 all the Roosters would have to do is win by 1 point....I still don't believe they can do this.

The Roosters dusted the Saints and they would want to go out on a high.
Maybe Foran's mate Pearce will play for two tonight :p

C'arn(y) the Roosters!

The roosters are quite a good chance I think.Our game is the hard bit.We are a genuine $4 chance and to get both legs of this double at big margins simply won't happen.

Yea, if we win by 20 this arvo, the Storm boys will field a full strength side and put in an extra effort.

Course, that could work against them if the Roosters are on thier game for 80 mins.

If we win at all this arvo we'll be cheering on the Roosters later mightily!

Mainly just hoping for no Sea Eagles injuries today really, though a couple of heavy corked thighs and strained ankles for several Broncos & Storm players ;)

Go Manly!

The Storm should win comfortably tonight, it's not the type of game they would lose. I still can't believe they pipped us on the last round in 2008 when we had a 26 point differential over them. But than again they did face Souths who have made a habit of getting smashed in the last round of each season.

I'll be happy if we only lose by 24 or less. We are hundreds to win and thousands to win by 20. Bonkos will rack up 24 in the first half and then 2nd position will be in real danger.

2 issues about this.

1 The Storm wont be beaten by the Roosters.

2 Manly wont be beating the Bronco's. The NRL will already of ensured this cant happen.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7