Missed the game, what happened?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We were dominated in the forwards . You have no chance of building momentum in attack when that happens and that's what happened

After being hailed a non believer and not a true supporter for saying this, people are starting to see what I saw 12 months ago.
Toovey isn't a coach.
He's a club legend and I love the bloke like you wouldn't believe, but he inherited a champion side that Hasler put together and each year that passes and slowly that team is whittled away the performance gets softer and softer.
I saw a lot of Manly supporters bagging out the Penns last night on Facebook.
I don't know how you can tie the Penns into the on field performance of the team.
As for the halves, I think DCE proved last week that he is still putting in 110% and from what I've seen of Foran over the years I believe he is the type of guy who would do the same regardless of where he's playing next year.

After being hailed a non believer and not a true supporter for saying this, people are starting to see what I saw 12 months ago.
Toovey isn't a coach.
He's a club legend and I love the bloke like you wouldn't believe, but he inherited a champion side that Hasler put together and each year that passes and slowly that team is whittled away the performance gets softer and softer.
I don't know how you can tie the Penns into the on field performance of the team.
As for the halves, I think DCE proved last week that he is still putting in 110% and from what I've seen of Foran over the years I believe he is the type of guy who would do the same regardless of where he's playing next year.
No coach can win anything with a piss weak performance from a pack like ours . The coach can only do so much . Toovey can coach . Our pack gains the least meters in the comp and that says it all . We dont need a new coach we need an overhaul in the forwards

Buying hacks like Mason, Horo, Symonds, Mateo, Lawrence, Starling, Vave, Burgess, Lui. They are all pretty much rejects and some from some very ordinary teams. What do we expect. Our recruitment over the last 2 yrs has been a :swear:ing disgrace. Now we get to sit back and watch this forward pack get owned every week while the million dollar babies get smashed.

Buying hacks like Mason, Horo, Symonds, Mateo, Lawrence, Starling, Vave, Burgess, Lui. They are all pretty much rejects and some from some very ordinary teams. What do we expect. Our recruitment over the last 2 yrs has been a fuking disgrace. Now we get to sit back and watch this forward pack get owned every week while the million dollar babies get smashed.
We had to buy rejects to keep our team together for so long but now that gift choc and the halves have left we will be in the market for premier forwards

Toovey isn't a coach.
Have you been smoking weed, the :swear:ing club let the two best halves in the competition walk......... This infield **** stems from the top, without a doubt.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4