Missing aggression & Intimidation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
The Panthers rolled through the ruck with ease, even their wingers enjoyed the party.
Very obvious was the lack of grunt in the tackles where penrith won 80% of the collisions.
The size & aggression of T Rex & King was sorely missed & theres little doubt that Illawarra will have seen this ruck area & like their chances.
Another major factor is Foz, who though not huge in stature, loves to get in & smash the bigger players revving the team up when the game needs a lift in tempo (like the Penrith game).
Regardless of the result Friday really hoping the Seaeagles raise the intensity & put some anger into the defence.
Though there is great attacking ability in the side so many games have been won by bashing the opposition out of the game.
Would absolutely love this against Illawarra & a good chance Tooves has them ready to rip in!!

Yep we need Kingy & K Foz back for this Friday's game. St Merge enjoy trench warfare so we got to have a few big cannons ready!

Mals said:
Yep we need Kingy & K Foz back for this Friday's game. St Merge enjoy trench warfare so we got to have a few big cannons ready!
Yeh Mals, with Matai out these 2 will add some much needed starch come Friday night.
Can handle a loss, especially this time of year & should get a roll on at the business end.
Main thing that bothered me with that Penrith game was lack of intensity & your 100% on the money - Illawarra are 1 of the rare opponents who have matched us in this area in recent years.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6