Missing Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Would anyone have any information on why Foran didn't line up on Friday night was it injury or enforced sit out, also I wonder if he's keeping a close eye on parra and close mate choc...... Choc really doesn't look like he's enjoying his time there, if he was as close as the media make out he should probably inform Foran the grass isn't as green in parra, as choc looks a little lost.... I actually feel a little sorry for him .

Would anyone have any information on why Foran didn't line up on Friday night was it injury or enforced sit out, also I wonder if he's keeping a close eye on parra and close mate choc...... Choc really doesn't look like he's enjoying his time there, if he was as close as the media make out he should probably inform Foran the grass isn't as green in parra, as choc looks a little lost.... I actually feel a little sorry for him .
Are you kidding I just wished he was in Hunger Games. He's a deadset toxic clown.

I just saw choc miss an easy tackle and give away a penalty. I feel sorry for him as well. Made a big mistake leaving us IMO.

He thought that it was best for his family if he didn't play against the dogs

Been missing since August 2014

Do you have to ask? Anything to do with that cat this year is "family reasons"

Wow, yeah I noticed that too. I watched the last 10 minutes of the Knights-Parra game and he looks miserable. He made a mistake and appeared to argue with Mannah near the scrum, then after the game was clearly nowhere near the other players as they celebrated and you could see him walking off head down.

Maybe choc has been looking at results of Manly games and realising what harm his hissy-fit has done. Can take the man, but not the Manly out of the boy.

Be nice if he could admit his stupidity and get out of his Parra contract. Come back to Manly choc, you look like an idiot in that clown suit.

NYEagle

Last edited:
Wow, yeah I noticed that too. I watched the last 10 minutes of the Knights-Parra game and he looks miserable. He made a mistake and appeared to argue with Mannah near the scrum, then after the game was clearly nowhere near the other players as they celebrated and you could see him walking off head down.

Maybe choc has been looking at results of Manly games and realising what harm his hissy-fit has done. Can take the man, but not the Manly out of the boy.

Be nice if he could admit his stupidity and get out of his Parra contract. He looks like an idiot in that clown suit.

NYEagle
You seriously would take him back? Things have changed. He is half the player he was 5 years ago and thinks he is worth more. Leave him there and sit back and laugh.

Yes I would take choc back in a heartbeat. Since day one he has always encompassed what Manly means to me. He was the personality of the seige mentality and put so much heart into his football.
Even if his skills are diminished a bit, his presence will lift the hearts of teammates and supporters.
Him being in that ridiculous Parra clown suit will never sit well with me,
NYEagle

Last edited:
Mentally, Foran seems to have checked out around August last year. It's very disappointing to watch but his heart and head just aren't in it anymore. Not sure what to do about him though? Even at 50% he's probably better than whoever would replace him. Plus dropping him could lead to more sooking amongst some teammates.

Yes quite simply, him an snake( the guy who we paid through his rape trial and 2 reconstructions) are taking turns dismantling the club.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6