Mitch Allgood

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
Before everyone jumps down my throat, I understand that punched Matai in the face at Brookvale, and I get that he hasn't really been great for Parramatta (who has during a run of consecutive wooden spoons). However, this guy has been granted permission to talk to rival clubs, and towers at 194cm, and 110kg (the same height as SBW but 2kg heavier, and also taller and heavier than JWH).

I think we need a big body in the middle, and at 25 the sky is the limit for a huge frame like this under the right coaching (i'm looking at you Tooves). This guy is angry and aggressive as well, which is what has been missing of late. Providing Matai is willing to play and train with this guy, I think we should make an offer. It's also not like Matai to hold grudges or sulk about what happens on the field. I can't see there being an issue.

Yeah he could probably step up a little with the right coaching. Incentive contract perhaps.

If the bulldogs game showed anything it's that we play better after someone on our side has thrown a punch so I'm all for it, Regardless of what that know it all Jesus said about turning the other cheek.

God said:
If the bulldogs game showed anything it's that we play better after someone on our side has thrown a punch so I'm all for it, Regardless of what that know it all Jesus said about turning the other cheek.

Top or bottom cheeks?

Moops said:
Mitch Allgood = Soft!

Not really. He doesn't always play well, but he is a hard bastard.

lsz said:
Should solve all the off field issues

You've never watched an Origin game I take it? Teammates from the same club punching on midweek and turning up for each other the following weekend.

What happens on the field, stays on the field. I hardly think Skiv is losing any sleep over it.

Ramrod said:
God said:

Top or bottom cheeks?

Who know what that kid was on about but boy he rambled some.

Snake said:
Moops said:
Mitch Allgood = Soft!

Not really. He doesn't always play well, but he is a hard ....

lsz said:
Should solve all the off field issues

You've never watched an Origin game I take it? Teammates from the same club punching on midweek and turning up for each other the following weekend.

What happens on the field, stays on the field. I hardly think Skiv is losing any sleep over it.

Who cares anyway, Skivvy will be at the Warriors next season so it won't matter.

With his surname he must have copped more than his share of grief, so I imagine he had to toughen up, even though he didn't look like he was keen to follow-up his punch with Steve.

Rubbish prop. We won't get too many good cast offs from parra now that Arthurs is there.

Parra need to employ Kearney again or Peter Sharp as head coach

God said:

Have another look at 'the turn the other cheek' stuff.

Jesus was a tough dude who resented being hit. He said if you hit that cheek for doing nothing then you (a$$ hole) you might as well hit the other one you mother lover.

Jesus was indignant about it He wasn't some quasi- sadomasochist saying hit me. He was one tough builder who built everything by hand in timber and stone. His skin was dark and His hair was curly He wasn't as we westerners like to depict Him.

So turn the other cheek is often taken out of context - so I say bash back and to hell with the consequences.

What I would have liked to have seen on Saturday was when we got the send off everyone should have grabbed the nearest dog and smacked him.

Everyone would have been sent off but it would have shown the BS for what it was. :cool:

I would have liked for our players to have taken 3/4 players out of the equation for this weekend, by whatever means necessary! The thought of the Bulldogs playing in a grand final makes my skin crawl...

Moops said:
I would have liked for our players to have taken 3/4 players out of the equation for this weekend, by whatever means necessary! The thought of the Bulldogs playing in a grand final makes my skin crawl...

agree

all depends on his attitude and willingness to learn, train and 'be coached'.

If he looks keen, is keen, this will be reflected in the price he's willing to come over for. If the price is right, its not like we dont need some of this type of player. If Skivvy is still around, Allgood can make it up to him,
1. by doing two of his hitups per match FOR HIM.
2. by passing Skivvy the ball when he makes a line break.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6