Mixed messages

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Last year Glenn and Brett were grilled for being involved in a melee against The Storm. Gallop said the fight would "scare the little kiddies".
Now we have our illustrious State coach claiming more NSW players should have joined in the SOO fracas!
Imagine if the Stewart boys had been involved. If Glenn was cited again he'd get 10 weeks.
What are these players supposed to do? You get criticised for getting into a fight and criticised for not getting into a fight.

The Who said:
Last year Glenn and Brett were grilled for being involved in a melee against The Storm. Gallop said the fight would "scare the little kiddies".
Now we have our illustrious State coach claiming more NSW players should have joined in the SOO fracas!
Imagine if the Stewart boys had been involved. If Glenn was cited again he'd get 10 weeks.
What are these players supposed to do? You get criticised for getting into a fight and criticised for not getting into a fight.

Exactly what I was thinking watching Stuart's press conference last night. He was smart enough to say that he wasn't scared of copping a fine for criticising the refs- "What are they going to do, fine themselves?" - but if any NSW player was given a suspension for taking part in a brawl, he and his club would have to cop the suspension.

The Who said:

Seriously?

Did the same person mkae this critisim or can you not understand that criticism can come from different people?

CussCuss said:
The Who said:

Seriously?

Did the same person mkae this critisim or can you not understand that criticism can come from different people?

Seriously? Do you not see the double standards when the coach tells you to get into a fight, and then the boss of the league demonises you if you do? How do you think the tribunal would view the defence that "the coach instructed me to stick up for my mates?" - just what the Stewart brothers did against Melbourne.

Perhaps Sticky meant that if Jennings got binned for what he did, there should have been more blokes benched than just him. Was Ricky talking about blokes in the fight or blokes getting sent off?

The Who said:
CussCuss said:
The Who said:

Seriously?

Seriously? Do you not see the double standards when the coach tells you to get into a fight, and then the boss of the league demonises you if you do? How do you think the tribunal would view the defence that "the coach instructed me to stick up for my mates?" - just what the Stewart brothers did against Melbourne.

Last time I checked the coach and the boss were 2 different people.

Sumdumguy said:
Perhaps Sticky meant that if Jennings got binned for what he did, there should have been more blokes benched than just him. Was Ricky talking about blokes in the fight or blokes getting sent off?

Thaiday would be in the bin permanently if was sent everytime he was third man in to a fight.

The same mixed message Double Standard Dave sent when he punished Brett for allegedly being drunk and catching a cab home, yet Toddy escapes censure for driving under the influence.

Watch the video. The third man in who escalated the melee was ........you guessed it.....Thaiday, the protected species.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4