Mixed Reports

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I have read mixed reports on the Trial v St G. I also spoke to Danny on the phone who said what Mata basically posted in his report. (no surprise as he was Mata's source,)

Some reports including that on OEE said that Hicks and Donald were very suspect defensively whilst others said that they were great. Three tries on this side indicates some issue I would have thought - especially as a few tries were leaked on this side against the Tigers as well.

Others suggested that Hoppa was suspect on turning and chasing yet some reports indicated that he had a great game and this wasn't the problem.

I'm confused - a bit anyway. What does this trial say for the season starter and the team to be picked????

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 0
It was the very last thread from the very last page....and I thought...deserved a bumping as our terror level has increased...and imagine if we didn't get to see this if the big one happened?????

Hi asio!

globaleagle said:
It was the very last thread from the very last page....and I thought...deserved a bumping as our terror level has increased...and imagine if we didn't get to see this if the big one happened?????

Hi asio!

Luckily the announcements by Abbott and the cops are starting to really spook people. Otherwise those damned terrorists wouldn't have caused much terror round these parts at all ???

I'll have to find a few more reports and average them out..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4