MON NIGHT DISGRACE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No one like us, No one cares. We have the smallest crowds so that's probably why. We are the new Raiders. Big money loss again.

Don't the clubs have input into when they want to play. Penn can turn around in a year and say the ground is hopeless and the fans showed us this by not turning up. We have made a decision to move to the Central Coast.
Don't let the truth of Monday night is a night fans don't turn up get in the way.

Part of nrl head of strategy to relocate all sydney teams games to anz/Allianz.
Our poor crowds next year will only gain weight to Shane richardsons grand an

It's pretty dissapointing when a third of our games are on Monday night.

We had a similar draw last year if i recall - so must be a request from Manly to play Monday nights.

It somewhat lessons my excitement for next year

You would hope its a level playing field, to play so many Monday night games indicates that it is not. To put Sydney derbies on Monday nights is bloody stupid. It is not just us. Thursday night games are better but the lack of Sunday games is a bloody disgrace.

It's bad for the fans and crowds, but if we have a few in a row or close together, the coaching staff should be able to get the team into a good routine, Broncos style.

We play quite well on Monday nights and also means we can sit back and enjoy the round of footy without potentially being depressed after a Friday night loss and look forward to some excitement after work on a Monday night. The fact that it's only two home games means our home crowd average shouldn't suffer too badly. Look at the silver lining fellow Silvertails.

We play quite well on Monday nights and also means we can sit back and enjoy the round of footy without potentially being depressed after a Friday night loss and look forward to some excitement after work on a Monday night. The fact that it's only two home games means our home crowd average shouldn't suffer too badly. Look at the silver lining fellow Silvertails.
I'm trying to think positive but 2 Thursday night home games won't help our attendence figures much either.

I'm A hater of Monday night footy. On the plus side these games can be watched on the Nrl App for those who don't have Foxtel.

Players are om record as hating the Monday schedule.
They sit around all weekend, then most have kids to deal with on the Monday and play as well :eek:

Last edited:
How is the draw fair when the boncos don't have to play Monday night games?

Got to feel sorry for the Bronco's, how will the adapt to not having a 7 day turn around every round. Can see the front page of the Courier Mail tomorrow
NRL shaft Queensland, Bronco's get 5 and 6 day turn around in 2016

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4