Mona who?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Funny how the mob have stopped braying out this turncoat's name isn't it?

Get that into ya Rorters.  How nice was it to hear Gould struggle to commentate for 30 minutes.  He was HATING it.

Too bad we descended into all of that kick ahead rubbish for the last quarter.  We'd have put 61 on them. 

tell u wat mata

i think we are good chance to win the comp

if we had monas i would say we were speicals for no other reason we would have a decent plan b if orford goes down. Thats my biggest concern this season.

I wouldn't get too carried away.  Most of their pack were missing at it was Brookie.  You could almost say we have gone backwards on last year (56-0).  And that long kicking rubbish in the last quarter worries me.  you'd have thought they'd learned their lesson on complasency last time out at Brookvale?

But at least we have a 9 that doesn't make me feel sick every time he touches the ball.

Matabele link said:
But at least we have a 9 that doesn't make me feel sick every time he touches the ball.

Must be uncomfortable making a mess in your undies with every touch now though :p

Cliffy Gc link said:
tell u wat mata

i think we are good chance to win the comp

if we had monas i would say we were speicals for no other reason we would have a decent plan b if orford goes down. Thats my biggest concern this season.
Spot cliffy i'm sure a thread will appear wishing monas was here if ox ever got injured knock on wood.

I think Ballin and L'Estrange offer more in attack than Monas, Ballin is a great ruck defender and Orford is showing more control and looking more assured now that he is running the show. Long way to go, but so far, so good.

Agreed CW.  At least Ballin runs forward and not in concentric circles.  LeStrange is crisp and direct in his dummy half work and they both have  good defensive capabilities.  From this far out I can see a premiership.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=177625.msg186498#msg186498 date=1212966968]
Enjoy Ballin while we have him Mata. He's gooooooornskis next season.
  No kidding Ryan!  ::)
[/quote]

I'm disappointed is all. Wow - your in a bad mood today dude.

I read it as though you were giving me some huge revelation.  I've known he's a Bronco for months. 

I am disappointed that Ballin is reported (here) to be going. I have heard the rumours and being a Brisbane boy I can understand the lure. His wife is a Sydney girl. I just hope that that season behind Monaghan here wasn't part of his deciding to leave the club. I still think he is very underrated.

It is a shame he is probably going, we really do need to find someone else as I do not think Le'Strange will be as effective if he is starting and playing 80 minutes.  Wish we had made a play for the Tigers back up who is going to the Raiders, think his name is Flannagan.  He looked promising.

Canteen Worker link said:
I am disappointed that Ballin is reported (here) to be going. I have heard the rumours and being a Brisbane boy I can understand the lure. His wife is a Sydney girl. I just hope that that season behind Monaghan here wasn't part of his deciding to leave the club. I still think he is very underrated.

He had to bide his time behind a chump for more than 2 years.  Little wonder then that he doesn't feel the same warm, rosy glow to the club that other long-termers speak of.

I would hardly call Monas a chump, it is not like he had to bide his time behind say Chad Randall but he should have been given more game time and no doubt that would affect his decision to stay or go.  Either way I wont be slitting my wrists if he does leave, must be someone else we can buy!!!

Its funny to see the Messiah hasn't brought Warrington the success they thought they had paid for.

So far they've won a few to start the season and are now 1 win from their last 7 games and not to mention that the coach on 6 years has already taken the chop for the bad performances.

That being said he has been playing some pretty good football but he's not worth the money the wolves have been paying. So far the pick of their buys has been hicks. I wish we still had his services.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2