monaghan a cowboy??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gomanly

Reserve Grader
just heard that monnas is possibly off to the cowboys as a halfback, can anyone shead any light on this??

One word...... Weidler.

Make of it what you will, according to him Monas has variously been signed, sealed and delivered to Souths and the Roosters previously. Obviously the dart hit "Cowboys" this time.

We can only live in hope.

He was also going to the Roosters and souths last week!!

Who knows this happened last year also.

Monas days are numbered. His manager spoke with Nth Qld.. but nothing happened. Their aloud to talk to other clubs.

Glad ya'll will get your wish. Maybe now you guys can get over it and pick the next player to bitch about.. oh wait.. Kingy still around..

Cowboys have said No, apparantly hes on way to much cash and wont pay that much for him, now theres a shock!

No-one but Manly are apparently willing to fork out the dollars he is on here. Thanks to the save Monnas crew. Roosters? Nth QLD in their article BALKED at his asking price...LOL to Manly. We will lose on Saturday night...thanks again to Mannas attitude.

There's a full page story on the Monaghan situation in this weeks Rugby League Week. I can't see him being at the Eagles in season 2007.

No-one but Manly are apparently willing to fork out the dollars he is on here. Thanks to the save Monnas crew. Roosters? Nth QLD in their article BALKED at his asking price...LOL to Manly. We will lose on Saturday night...thanks again to Mannas attitude.

I havent seen anything in the press to say Monas has a bad attitude.

From todays herald (smh.com.au)

Manly, meanwhile, have agreed to a request by Michael Monaghan for permission to negotiate with other clubs, but one possible destination for the halfback-turned-hooker - North Queensland - have said they would not pursue him.

Monaghan is in the first year of a three-year contract with Manly, but he was forced to switch from his favoured position of halfback when the club also signed Matt Orford from Melbourne.

It seems the Cowboys are not prepared to pay what it would take to sign Monaghan - particularly with halfback Brett Firman now staying at North Queensland after it appeared he may leave.

[quote author=Ryan]

I havent seen anything in the press to say Monas has a bad attitude.

[/quote]
There has not been a single word anywhere, that i have seen, that has listed Monas wanting to leave the club, is unhappy with the club, complaining about where Des has put him or anything else negative.

Someone posted something on the MSE site, that was deleted ASAP officially. I looked everywhere for it to post it here, but there were VERY interesting revalations in it. I'm sure someone will find it, and put it here today. We have a number of great sluths on this site.

I think a lot of this stems from Banaghan.

It also mentioned Manly wouldn't care as we have Ballin, Dunley & Burns etc...

Good to see how on the ball Banaghan is when he is quoted as saying Monas looks forward to helping manly secure their first premiership in 20 years (clown)

Someone posted something on the MSE site, that was deleted ASAP officially. I looked everywhere for it to post it here, but there were VERY interesting revalations in it. I'm sure someone will find it, and put it here today. We have a number of great sluths on this site.

I think a lot of this stems from Banaghan.

It also mentioned Manly wouldn't care as we have Ballin, Dunley & Burns etc...
:violin:

man you would believe anything :bdh:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4