Monaghan...... MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

ON FIRE!

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Manly can not win :lol: :lol: Ryan you are a idiot :p :p

Glad I put some money on the boys.

Thank Christ for that!!

I was saying to the people watching with me... this game is terrible it needs someone to produce something from nothing.. BAM!!

Monaghan you little beauty!!

Monaghan, he chips over the top, he regathers he gives the ball onto the Bell... MANLY HIT THE FRONT :yeah:

That wasn't a very pretty game at all.....

A grinding game and some individual brilliance from mona's got us out of jail

4 wins in a row without key players... we have more ticker than any other team in the comp

Manly were definately the better side, 2 points does not do us justice really. We bombed 1 try in the first half, and several opportunities.

2 dogs tries from errors, our defence is fantastic!!!!

I am just so happy to keep getting these wins... we are showing so much ticker.

No doubt our forwards out played there's

Not by 50 but probably more than 2.

Who cares, im not going to put down Monas after his effort. Especially in defence.

Oh don't get me wrong UP.. I was saying throughout the whole game "God, if we had orford we'd have this wrapped up" The game was that close because he wasn't there.

Our kicking game was pretty pathetic and we would have scored alot more points with Ox there.

But you can't deny that it wasn't a moment of individual brilliance to get us out of jail.

That's 9 for the season. Put him at five-eighth when Orford gets back and Burns to the bench (although Burns did play really well tonight too).

I agree. But Ox is our number one half.

What club can win four in a row without a first choice:
- half back
- back rower
- (second choice ;) ) centre

The win was on the back of greta performance from King & Kite, Kingy is 5 times the player this season to last year. The 2 drop balls from Choc which led to the tries had me thinking that he will cop a pasting this week but Monas save the day. Onya Monas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Undefeated and 5 in a row!!!!!!!!

Oh don't get me wrong UP.. I was saying throughout the whole game \"God, if we had orford we'd have this wrapped up\" The game was that close because he wasn't there.

Our kicking game was pretty pathetic and we would have scored alot more points with Ox there.

But you can't deny that it wasn't a moment of individual brilliance to get us out of jail.

I thought the :lol: :lol: :lol: were self explantatory, Monas was fantastic

I was just trying to pre empt a certain high profile central western poster

Oh, i see.. sorry missed the point.

I'm don't hold monaghan on a pedestal but i'll stick up for the bloke if i need to..... i guess it's just coincidental after a week of sticking up for the bloke he produced a winning play for us.

But seriously, I don't want to re hash all that crap... let's just soak up this win and the fact it's the 5th in a row and 4th without key players. I can't wait for the other players to get back so we can start thrashing teams.. but I can't remember the last time I was this proud of how much ticker our boys are showing.

The win was on the back of greta performance from King & Kite, Kingy is 5 times the player this season to last year.

I told you all weeks ago that King would be the man this year. You doubted me you fools. :stupid:

[quote author=The Wheel]
The win was on the back of greta performance from King & Kite, Kingy is 5 times the player this season to last year.

I told you all weeks ago that King would be the man this year. You doubted me you fools. :stupid:

[/quote]

He is doing well alright.

Now we would all like to hear you heap just as much praise on Monaghan. ;)

[quote author=kingyfan]
[quote author=The Wheel]

[/quote]

He is doing well alright.

Now we would all like to hear you heap just as much praise on Monaghan. ;)

[/quote]

You obviously missed SBW scrugging him off for the try after half time, brings him back to the field dont you think ;) 8D

Monas was great tonight and has been for the last few weeks, although I can't wait for OX to comeback to add some polish 8)

Actually between Choc & Killer they would have account for about 80% of our mistake rate. Cant be too critical though :drunk: Just so happy beating the bulldog scum

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4