Monas makes impressive debut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Warrington 32-20 Hull FC

_44415272_kingbody203.jpg

Matt King celebrates his debut try
King's try was the most impressive of the night

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_league/7228928.stm

Matt King and Michael Monaghan made impressive debuts as Warrington survived a brave Hull fightback to win.

Early scores by Chris Bridge and Chris Hicks put Warrington ahead before Craig Hall bagged the visitors' first try.

Vinnie Anderson restored the Wolves' lead before King's superb debut try, but poor marking by Kevin Penny let in Hall to score his second try.

Ben Westwood scored Wolves' fifth try, with Bridge claiming his second, before Hull's Graeme Horne touched down.

Hull started the quicker but once their early nerves settled Warrington went on the attack.

Bridge nipped over in the right-hand corner for Warrington's first try after Martin Gleeson's dummy run carved open the Hull defence.

Adrian Morley was denied a second try as Motu Tony stripped the ball from his grasp as he went over the line, but Hall's knock-on as Hull tried to clear the danger handed possession back to Warrington.

And they took advantage as a slick handling move put Hicks over again in the corner.

Hull put themselves back in the game when Hall jogged in unchallenged to score after Bridge lost his footing as he went to gather Danny Washbrook's long kick.

Anderson's nimble footwork put him on the scoresheet before King opened his Warrington account, running half the pitch to score after Penny's burst of electrifying pace.

Just after half-time Westwood stretched the Wolves' following some fine work by the impressive Monaghan, but the game struggled to regain its first-half momentum in the second period.

And the longer the game continued without Warrington scoring again, the more Hull seemed to take heart.

But with just five minutes left, Paul Rauhihi bulldozed through the defence to put Bridge in for his second try to seal the win.

Horne's try ensured Hull finished the match on a positive note but by then the game was beyond them.

# Warrington coach Paul Cullen:

"A win's a win but I'm a bit disappointed that the opening game was littered with so many penalties.

"When we injected some speed and some fluency in our game, we looked dangerous and the guys are reasonably pleased with what they have delivered.

"But we certainly won't be getting carried away."

# Hull coach Peter Sharp:

"There was some very courageous play but also some very dumb play.

"There were some alright performances.

"You can't invite them into your backyard or they will pinch your toys. They're a very good attacking side."

Warrington: Bridge, Hicks, M. Gleeson, King, Penny, Briers, Monaghan, Morley, Clarke, Rauhihi, L. Anderson, Westwood, V. Anderson. Replacements: M. Gleeson, Parker, Johnson, Pickersgill.

Hull: Tony, Byrne, Hall, Berrigan, Williams, Washbrook, Lee, Cusack, Houghton, Carvell, Dowes, Manu, Tickle. Replacements: King, G. Horne, Dale, Briscoe.

Warrington: (20) 32
Tries: Bridge (2), Hicks, V Anderson, King, Westwood
Goals: Briers (4)

Hull: (14) 20
Tries: Hall (2), Horne
Goals: Tickle (4)
Referee: A Klein (London)

you can download this game to watch at
http://diwana.org/details.php?id=13711

you will need to register 1st

or I can send you a invite

Flip link said:
Says i need an invite in order to register.

just leave me your email address and I will invite you

you will probably need to Download A bit torrent client as well
like Utorrent or Azureus etc

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7