Moneyball - Fantasy Footy with a twist, win real money!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
[parsehtml]<script type="text/javascript" src="http://js.moneyball.com.au/javascript.php?prefix=iPf0f63L7QeVAv0U_Fv2nWNd7ZgqdRLk&amp;media=17&amp;campaign=1"></script>[/parsehtml]
Hi All,

I mentioned some time ago that we would be looking at an improved fantasy footy system, over the past few months I have been in conversations with the guys at MoneyBall

They have a new system that allows you to not only run a fantasy footy competition but to win real money doing so and bet amongst your mates.

The guys have spent a lot of time developing a great system and I wanted to let you guys know about it and possibly get on board, start your own Moneyball Fantasy footy comp and play amongst your mates.

I will be looking at creating a Silvertails League in there as well.

So if you are interested, head over and take a look.

Dan

@Berkeley_Eagle thought you may be interested in this one and was the one I was talking about a while back.

@clontaago also seems right up your alley too mate

Looks interesting, might have to give it a go once I sort out my Supercoach side.

Count me in Dan .
Sweet, hit the moneyball banner at the top or the links in my post and signup and you should be underway. I am pretty excited about this system, have been hearing lots about it over the past months from the owners and now it's there it looks good.

I am going to signup soon, but as I am not in Australia I may not be able to wholly take part

you going to create a league? @Dan
I can't because I an outside Australia.
Happy for you guys to do so and use that league. The beauty of Moneyball is you can find a game on any given day to bet against

sSig_bump.gif
sSig_bump.gif
sSig_bump.gif
sSig_bump.gif
sSig_bump.gif
sSig_bump.gif

Just wanted to bump this, had a few people sign up but would love to see more guys sign up and using it, looks like great fun

What happens if I enter a contest that does not get filled?
If a contest is not filled at the time of contest commencement, then the contest is cancelled and all participants are refunded their entry fee.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4